Discover Back to discover :)

Ah thank you so much Shanny :) I am feeling much better today thank you!! Good luck with your journey, Hope your first day is going well! I will keep folllowing your diary. Take care xxx

Well today has been an absolute epic fail :sigh: I am very annoyed at myself as I'm worried that once I slip I will carry on down that slippery slope ...... Bur I'm going to try and keep my chin up and put a line through today and move onto a new day tomorrow!! In all fairness it could have probably been worse! Still 3 days till weigh in so hopefully I can pull it back in time! The food was yummy on the course. I did have lots of salad, but then also had some quiche, veg tart, bread and potatoes... and then to make it worse I had a massive piece of chocolate fudge cake :eek: I'm such a pig. I dread to think how many points I've had!!! But tomorrow is a new day. Going to have some soup for tea. xx

we all have those days....draw that line and be 100% for the rest of the week and Im sure you will be ok. Have you tracked it all as much as poss? I try to even when i screw up so I can see where Ive gone wrong. Maybe do a little extra walking or exercise for a few days to counteract it? Onwards and downwards!!! :)

Ah thanks so much ladies :) Yes you're right I must stay positive!! Yes Dinx you're right, I wasn't going to but I've just been kind of tracking it in my head and don't think it's as bad as I thought! So with extra walking and exercise over the week I'm sure I'll be good.

Today's food:

Breakfast
Branflakes with milk 2.5
Coffee 0.5

Dinner
Salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, yellow pepper, onion 0
Veg tart - I'm guessing 3
Quiche 4
Few new potatoes - 2
Bread 2
Ham - 2
2 coffees 1
Chocolate fudge cake :jelous: I'm really not sure but I'm guessing something horendous like 8??

Tea
ww tomatoe and basil soup 1.5
Warbutton's thin 1.5
2 coffess 1

29/25 not so bad but it could possibly be more!! Going to be good girl now :D

Hi Angel, I've started on WW Discover aswell, your menus sound fab and I like the sound of Warbys thins! They'll definately be on my shopping list next week. I have a work sit down 3 course lunch on Friday and a wedding on Saturday, I just hope I stick to plan. It's so difficult though when your out! I'm going to take your advice and point it even if I do have a bad day. You still have lots of time until weigh in...keep trooping girl:) xx

Hi Angel, I've started on WW Discover aswell, your menus sound fab and I like the sound of Warbys thins! They'll definately be on my shopping list next week. I have a work sit down 3 course lunch on Friday and a wedding on Saturday, I just hope I stick to plan. It's so difficult though when your out! I'm going to take your advice and point it even if I do have a bad day. You still have lots of time until weigh in...keep trooping girl:) xx

Hey Kimbo :) Thank you so much!! The warby thins are amazing, I am total addict hehe, you should def get some! Ahh fantastic, good luck I hope it is going well so far. Oo hope you have a lovely weekend, yes track it for sure and you might find it's not as bad as you thought :) Well done for planning around it! Hope you're having a lovely week, I will look for your diary xx

Hope everyone is having a fab day!!

Today's food diary is -

Breakfast

Branflakes and milk 2.5
2 coffees 1

Dinner

Warbutton's thin 1.5
Light butter 0.5
ww yohurt 0.5
Banana 2
Coffee 0.5

Tea

Pasta 4
Tuna 1
Mayo 1
Brocolli 0
Galaxy ripple :) 4

Drinks and snacks
1 tea 0.5
Walkers crisps 2.5

21.5/25 today I've decided not to carry my points over tomorrow so to make up a little bit for being naught yesterday!!!

Hope you're all doing great fellow losers :) :)

Your tuna pasta from today sounds so yummy! I'm definitely putting that on my list for next week:) hope your keeping well chick xx

Your tuna pasta from today sounds so yummy! I'm definitely putting that on my list for next week:) hope your keeping well chick xx

Thanks hunny :D it was yummy!! Hope you're doing ok? I've been really busy over the past couple of days and not posted :confused: bad Vicky!! But weigh day today and I've lost 1.5lb woo hoo very happy, going to have a treat tonight then back on track tomorrow. Hope you're having a great week Kimbo xx

Thanks hunny :D it was yummy!! Hope you're doing ok? I've been really busy over the past couple of days and not posted :confused: bad Vicky!! But weigh day today and I've lost 1.5lb woo hoo very happy, going to have a treat tonight then back on track tomorrow. Hope you're having a great week Kimbo xx

wooohoooo :clap: well done on that loss, makes you feel SO good huh!!! enjoy your treat, and keep up the fab work!! :)

wooohoooo :clap: well done on that loss, makes you feel SO good huh!!! enjoy your treat, and keep up the fab work!! :)

Thankkk youuu Dinx :D I'm well happy, especially after Tueday's disaster!! Hope you're having a great weekend and glad you're feeling well :) xxxxx

Pub lunch food???

I'm off out for lunch tomorrow with a friend!! Looking forward to it but I have no idea about how many points are going to be in the food, high I'm guessing. I'm going to a pub which a 'gk pub'?? Has anyone got any idea about calories or points? Or if not what do you think I'm best sticking to without totally ruining my good work?? :confused: xxxxx

I'm not going out for lunch any more, I've woke up feeling really poorly!! My throat is all swollen and feel rubbish, had a couple of tough weeks at work and think it's taking it's toll on me, so going to take it easy!! Had a chinese takeaway last night and a couple of glasses of vino, it was so nice!! Back on track today.

Breakfast
Coffee 0.5

Dinner
Chicken noodle soup 0.5
Warby thin 1.5
Mayo 0.5
Chicken 0.5
Lettuce 0
Coffee 0.5
Yoghurt 0.5

Tea
40g Pasta 2
Half can of tuna 1
Lettuce 0
Cucumber 0
Onion 0
Mayo 1
ww mint choc ice cream 3

Drinks and snacks
2 teas 1

12.5/25 so far. Will update later if needs be. Hope everyone has a great day!!

feel better soon, glad you enjoyed your take away...we all deserve treats now and again....rest up :)

feel better soon, glad you enjoyed your take away...we all deserve treats now and again....rest up :)

Thank you Dinx :D oo we certainly do! I don't think I'd stay on the wagon otherwise. Hope you're ok and having a lovely weekend xx

Hey lovely :) found ur diary :)

Well I am well and truly starving today!! By 11am I could have quite easily eaten a scabby dog I was that hungry. It's strange I have days when I am fine but random days I am so hungry I feel like I could flake out :-/ feeling okay now though. Hope everyone is having a super day so far?

Todays food:

Breakfast
Branflakes and milk 2.5
Coffee 0.5

Dinner
ww tomatoe and basil soup 1
Warbuttons thin 1.5
Ham 0.5
Mayo 0.5
Lettuce
ww peach yoghurt 0.5
Rocky bar 2.5

Tea
Light choices beef enchialladers 7.5 (Can't wait for this looks so nice).
Brocolli 0
Warbutton's thin 1.5
ww belgian chocolate slice 1.5

Drinks and Snacks
Milk for hot drinks 1.5
Crunchie 4

3.5 points saved from yesterday 25.5/28.5

Points saved 3 :D

Last edited:
Hi hunnie! Got my warburtons thins and square wraps last night...yum yum-just spied them on ur menu for today! Hope your having a really good day:) your dinner looks scrummy! Xx

Back