Discover Back to discover :)

Crunchie yum yum yum :drool:, how are ya today? hope ur feeling better?? xxx

Hi hunnie! Got my warburtons thins and square wraps last night...yum yum-just spied them on ur menu for today! Hope your having a really good day:) your dinner looks scrummy! Xx

Hey sweety!! Yayyy excellent, oo I hope you enjoy them :) they are fab! I've had two already hehe. I'm having a good day thanks :D Hope you're having an ace day too xxxxx

Crunchie yum yum yum :drool:, how are ya today? hope ur feeling better?? xxx

Ooo we do luuuurrvee our crunchies hehe :)!! I found out today that a galaxy ripple is also 4 points and a kinder bueno is 3.5. Points well spent me thinks! I'm great thanks sweety, feeling much better now. How you doing? Hope you're ok and feeling a lot better too! Take it easy xx

Just made a change to my food diary. Due to my extreme hunger today I thought it was silly to use 3.5 points on an ice cream, so substituted it for a warbutton's thin with my enchilladas :) and just a ww belgian choc slice, so both of them only came to 3, meaning I've saved an extra 0.5. xx

Hello your days food looks yummy.. But for me I think during the week days I'm gonna struggle to eat all my points .. Do u find this? Compare to the weekends I imagine I will go over the 29pp easily lol x

Hello your days food looks yummy.. But for me I think during the week days I'm gonna struggle to eat all my points .. Do u find this? Compare to the weekends I imagine I will go over the 29pp easily lol x

Hey hun :) Ah thank you!! It's bizarre.. sometimes I feel like I'm eating loads but some days I struggle not to go over lol. I have been finding it hard over the past week, I think cos I've just started it again so may take another week or so! Oo have you swapped to pro points? Good luck hun :D and if you're struggling to eat points.. send them my way hehe xx

Hey hun :) Ah thank you!! It's bizarre.. sometimes I feel like I'm eating loads but some days I struggle not to go over lol. I have been finding it hard over the past week, I think cos I've just started it again so may take another week or so! Oo have you swapped to pro points? Good luck hun :D and if you're struggling to eat points.. send them my way hehe xx
yeh trying pro points now.. :) wanted to give it a try atleast.. lol

Fantastic :) best of luck!! It sounds great that you can eat as much fruit as you like!! You look lovely and slim in your photo by the way xxx

Right I am starting the Christmas challenge as from now :) I have tailored it a bit though if that's ok, I only want to lose another 21lbs. I am hoping to achieve that before Christmas, so if I do and feel I want to lose more I will reset my challenge target :) which I think I will probably end up doing!!! Bring it on xx

Bring it on indeed! Sounds a really yummy day mrs... Its so weird how sometimes u can be so hungry! Xx

Yay :) it's so nice to have a goal to work towards. Can't believe we're half way through the year already, we will be 2 stone lighter before we know it hehe!!

Morning Mini Mates!! Hope all is well? Here's my food diary:-

Breakfast
Branflakes and milk 2.5
Coffee 0.5

Dinner
Ham and cheese panini from Costa 7.5 (Proper yummy, I thought the points would be much higher)
Small non fat latte 0.5
Kinder bueno 3.5

Tea
40g pasta 2
Half tin of tuna 1
Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, onion 0
Mayo 1
Thin 1.5
ww mint chocolate ice cream 3.5

Drinks
250 ml of milk for hot drinks 1
2 x ww nacho cheeese tortillas 25.5

25.5/28 :)

Last edited:
Yummy!!!! Xx

Hey everyone!! Hope you're all ok this morning? I'm ok, feeling pretty tired though, I hope Friday hurry's up I'm pooped!! Got a long day ahead.

Today's munchies :D

Breakfast
1 warbutton thin 1.5
Beans 2.5
Egg 1.5
ww dessert yoghurt 0.5
2 x coffees 1

Lunch
1 warbutton thin 1.5
Chicken 0.5
Kinder bueno 3.5

Tea
Vegetable rissotto 7.5
Brocolli 0
2 x Belgian choc slice 3
2 hot drinks 1

24/25.5

My tea was delicious :) It was only a uncle bens rissotto but yum yum! I feel like I haven't been having many hot meals, don't get me wrong I'm loving my warbuttons wraps and thins and salads. But I'm missing proper hot meals so going to try my best next week to plan some low point hot filling meals. Thinking maybe a low point curry and chilli!! Any recipes welcome :D??? The rissotto was a very nice hot filling meal so may get that again too xxxxxx

my chilli:

1 pack of 400g extra lean steak mince - cant remember whether its from tesco or asda (ive run out) but that works out at 8 points per pack
1 tin tomatoes -0
tomato puree - 0
mushrooms - 0
onion - 0
chilli powder - 0
garlic - 0
anything else you want to chuck in thats 0 points

works out 4 portions for 2 points each :D
bag of uncle bens boil in the bag rice - 3
maybe some homemade wedges 1 per 100g

thats exactly what we are having tomorrow!
I brown the mince, then put the rest into the slow cooker with said mince and leave it bubbling away alllllllllll day :D

I also make my spag bol sauce the same way so its 2 points per 1/4 ( replace the chilli powder with oregano and worcestershire sauce)

hope that helps :)

my chilli:

1 pack of 400g extra lean steak mince - cant remember whether its from tesco or asda (ive run out) but that works out at 8 points per pack
1 tin tomatoes -0
tomato puree - 0
mushrooms - 0
onion - 0
chilli powder - 0
garlic - 0
anything else you want to chuck in thats 0 points

works out 4 portions for 2 points each :D
bag of uncle bens boil in the bag rice - 3
maybe some homemade wedges 1 per 100g

thats exactly what we are having tomorrow!
I brown the mince, then put the rest into the slow cooker with said mince and leave it bubbling away alllllllllll day :D

I also make my spag bol sauce the same way so its 2 points per 1/4 ( replace the chilli powder with oregano and worcestershire sauce)

hope that helps :)

Ahh thank you so much Dinx :D that sounds sooo nice, and so low in points!! Love it. Thank you hun, will stick that on my shopping list! Hope you've had a lovely day and enjoyed you pizza hut yummy :) xxx

Sounds yummy risotto :) x

Might aswell face that your addicted to thins ;) xxx

Back