Discover Back to discover :)

Hey miss hurry up and feel better Santa won't wait for poorly people lol hope you had a nice relaxing weekend and recharged ya batteries. Not long til we break up!

Hope u feel much better sweetheart! Big hugs xxxx

Aww poor hun cant believe ur still ill :( I hate tonsilitus! last time i had it my tonsils turned black! :eek: i've had my cold now for two weeks! the only remnance left is my stupid watery eyes! and sniffles! will be better soon i hope! what we like getting ill at the same time! xxx

Thanks ladies!! Ah Dinx I hope Santa does come, hehe. Nic that sounds terrible, it really is awful, hope your nasty cold goes soon!! Well I ended up feeling soo poorly yesterday, tonsils really swollen, high temperature and a bizarre rash. I went to the walk in clinic and turns out I have tonsolitus AND hand, foot and mouth, Gutted doesn't even cover it :( A couple of my children have been off poorly with it last week, so looks like I've caught it. On 8 peniciln a day for 2 weeks and not been at school today or tomorrow. Hope I feel better soon. Just no luck at all. I'm really eating anything as my throat hurts so much. Booo, sorry for the moan xxxxx

Oh you poor thing! Flipping kids and their germs lol. Hope ur back to normal really soon!

Awww bless u petal! Get well soon. xx

Thanks so much ladies :) you're all really lovely!! Felt quite ropey this morning, but after a cuppa I'm feeling much better than yesterday, throat really gone down. So hungry though I ended up eating, 2 toast with 2 eggs, a yoghurt, 2 crumpets with philadelphia and a glass of cranberry juice, lol!! So hungry. Not going to point today, not eaten for the past 2 days!! Ladies on another note.. and I hope nobody minds me bringing this up but I'm getting myself in a bit of a state, I've got my first smear test next week and I'm petrified. I've talked to a couple of my friends about it saying it's fine and not to worry, but I am BIG TIME, I'm worried it will hurt, feel weird and then I'll get in such a state I'll pass out or something. Sorry I know I'm being silly, but it's worrying me sick. Know I need it doing and have to but I'm bloody scared!! Help? Can anyone console me. Eeeek. Anyway hope everyone is having a nice day xxxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Thanks so much ladies :) you're all really lovely!! Felt quite ropey this morning, but after a cuppa I'm feeling much better than yesterday, throat really gone down. So hungry though I ended up eating, 2 toast with 2 eggs, a yoghurt, 2 crumpets with philadelphia and a glass of cranberry juice, lol!! So hungry. Not going to point today, not eaten for the past 2 days!! Ladies on another note.. and I hope nobody minds me bringing this up but I'm getting myself in a bit of a state, I've got my first smear test next week and I'm petrified. I've talked to a couple of my friends about it saying it's fine and not to worry, but I am BIG TIME, I'm worried it will hurt, feel weird and then I'll get in such a state I'll pass out or something. Sorry I know I'm being silly, but it's worrying me sick. Know I need it doing and have to but I'm bloody scared!! Help? Can anyone console me. Eeeek. Anyway hope everyone is having a nice day xxxxx

Aw Hun, no one likes them no matter how many you've had or even after having kids there still not a nice thought, but that's the only thing that's bad is the THOUGHT!!! It's really not that bad, it's uncomfortable for about 30 secs no more.

You will come out after thinking "well I don't know why I was so wound up" but that's it done then for another few years.

Try and relax coz if you are tense then it may not seem nice but the secret is to relax:)

xxx

Ahh thanks hun :) you've really made me feel better!! Was wittling so much. Think it's the fear of the unknown. Didn't realise it was that quick so even better. Will try my best to relax. Hope you're well? Are you looking forward to Christmas? xxxxx

It's not pleasant but if u relax u will be done :) x

It's not pleasant but if u relax u will be done :) x

This is my worry :( there's not a chance I'll be able to relax as I'm getting myself into such a state about it!! Really very worried, I end up worrying about worrying and I turn into a mess xx

Honestly darling just take deep breaths! I was a mess but once they do it ur ok... Also one time I ended up giggling and that helped!!! :D u will be ok c

I've not had one done yet hun so i can imagine how your feeling...mines due next April :(, i am nervous about mine but you've got to try and remember that it is so so important to have it done! and it will be over within a few minutes! I've been told it is uncomfortable for about 20 seconds then its done! you will be fine babe xxx

Honestly darling just take deep breaths! I was a mess but once they do it ur ok... Also one time I ended up giggling and that helped!!! :D u will be ok c

Ahh thanks hun :) I'm just basically one massive wuss about everything lol, and know that after I will be like why the hell was I worrying? Think I'm worried about getting myself in a state and end up passing out or something. I could do with you holding my hand lol, and making me giggle hehe, sounds good. Thank you for the tips xx

I've not had one done yet hun so i can imagine how your feeling...mines due next April :(, i am nervous about mine but you've got to try and remember that it is so so important to have it done! and it will be over within a few minutes! I've been told it is uncomfortable for about 20 seconds then its done! you will be fine babe xxx

Ahh hun I'm sorry if I'm worrying you too, just ignore me I'm just a massive wuss who worries and works myself up. We will be fine! But yes you are totally right it is so important and 20 seconds of being uncomfortable is nothing really compared to something more serious. My friend said exactly the same, it's over in seconds and is fine. And she is a bigger wuss than me lol, she can't even have needles or go to the dentist. I need to man up. lol. Maybe a couple of vodkas before ;) xx

Well unfortunately I've been a bad girl food wise, with being ill mainly. I'm feeling much better and back to school now so I must try harder, think I'll have gained this week doh!! Ah well, onwards and downwards xxxxx

You will be absolutly fine! I really cant be bothered this week as ive also been ill but hopefully getting better :) x x x

Good luck xx

Well 0.5lb off for me this week!! To be honest dieting has been off the cards this week with being ill. Felt much better on Thursday but my appetite is all over the place, one minute I can't stomach anything and next I'm stuffing my face. It's my Birthday next week and will be out for a few meals, I'm just going to try my best up till Christmas, as off out for meals and left right and centre. But ah well tis the season to be jolly :)

Been to Meadowhall today and did nearly half my Christmas shopping, so happy with that! Might go and buy a Christmas tree later, soo exciting xxxxx

Back