Discover Back to discover :)

hey angel! I'm just getting back into WW again, you've been doing fab! Crimbo is soo busy for me too hunnie, finding it difficult to keep up with counting, hope all is well with you

hey angel! I'm just getting back into WW again, you've been doing fab! Crimbo is soo busy for me too hunnie, finding it difficult to keep up with counting, hope all is well with you

Hey hunny :) so happy to see you back, hope you're well!! You're doing really well, hope it's going well. I feel I can finally chill as I'm all sorted for Christmas. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

Hey everyone :)!! Hope you're well! I had a fab weekend, I love Manchester, shops are so much better than here in Sheffield and the markets were amazing! Ate and drank well too :D but hey ho, it's Christmas! Scales are saying sts which I'm chuffed about. I think this week is going to be a bit of a write off - drinks and food tonight, lunch tomorrow, big tea on Christmas Eve and then obviously Christmas day, so I'm not pointing for this week, just going to enjoy myself and try not to go crazy. Looking forward to the New Year and new goals and getting to where I want to be.

I've been dashing around past couple of days, cleaning, wrapping, shopping etc, I'm all done now and feel I can chill now :) bring on the Christmas films. Take care everyone xxxxx

Aww sounds lovely! Bet your enjoying being off! I dont finish until friday :(, have everyone elses presents sorted but the bf still needs a few! I'm off tomorrow and thurs afternoon though so should be fine!

I know what you mean about meals out, i'm having a christmas meal on xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day lol! Gonna be a whale! As long as we dont go ott we should be fine!

x x x

Yay :) good luck for NY! Xx

Hey everyone :)

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me on my journey this year, made good friends! And although there has been bumps and rides (and not been good recently lol) I am proud of myself when I see how far I've come and how much lighter I am than last year :-D Hope everyone has a super Christmas, you all deserve it. Treat yourself!!!!! I am going to be try and be good next week, but I'm out for meals/drinks a lot. But as of 2nd January I'm back to it 100%, doing it just as I did and losing it slowly but surely :) Want to be lighter and also save a lot of money, which I know I can do when I'm dieting, save so many pennies. Here's to another good year. Take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas Darling cx

Hey :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas and a nice rest! I'm having a lovely rest :) Christmas dinner was the BEST, I really hope I can cook as good as my Mum one day!!! Got spoilt with presies too, so all in all a good one!

Well I have eaten so much it's just silly, I don't want to see another chocolate again lol. I've not drunk a lot though, I feel really off alcohol at the mo which is weird. I'm dreading getting on the scales, totm is close and I feel like a whale. Wouldn't be surprised if I've put half a stone on :( but it will soon come off! I've just had a really harsh word with myself.. past couple of months I've not been great at this and I need a really good kick up the backside! I really want to get to that 12 stone mark first then reevaluate goal and get to 11 and a half. I want to get back into my old clothes and feel better and more uncomfortable!! I feel soo uncomfortable in myself at the moment. I went shopping yesterday and I saw some lovely dresses, but all that are fitted around the middle and there's just no way I can get in one of them, not with my great big stomach. I got really upset and came back empty handed! My own fault though.

I'm going to weigh myself on Monday and see what the damage is, then get back on it. Going to stick to 25 points a day and will roll over what I don't eat each day, I will wi on a Saturday morning and have treat night on Saturday night. When I stuck to this before I lost the weight slowly but surely and have managed to keep it off, this is what I want to do :) Bring it on. I'm going to make a food shop list later and work out what I'm going to eat. I hope I can do it!! I'm going to write down the reasons why I'm doing this and carry them around with me to look at when I feel I'm flagging. Another reason I want to stick to this is because I want to save money and want enough money by the end of next year to buy a house, I always save money when I'm dieting!!! Sorry I'm rambling on. Bring no another brilliant 2012 :) xxxxxxxxx

Awwww lovely plan :D u will get to that 12 stone and beyond mrs! U will save lots of pennies and get a house!!

Like the idea of carrying the list around!

Good Luck for Monday... think Sat WI will be fun :D x

Hope u have a lovely NYE darling!!! See u in 2012 xx

Hey!!

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas and New Year! I've had a great time, but glad to be back to normality now. Well dooms day wi was horrible, not happy at all!! A combination of too much food, sitting on my bum and also totm hitting has led to 11lbs on according to the scales??!! Omg absolutely gutted, I really didn't think I'd been that bad. I really hope some of it is water weight and will soon come off with pointing properly and also back to running around after children, 40 minutes walking a day and working out! Good god.

I am feeling really motivated. I have planned my meals and have my food shop being delivered soon! Here are the reasons why I am doing this, which I'm carrying around to keep me going when flagging!

1) To be healthy and lower bmi, reduce chances of disease (the main goal for me)

2) To feel fitter, confident and more comfortable in myself.

3) To fit into my old clothes and the lovely dresses I can't fit into, for my 2 friends weddings this year.

4) To be able to wear fitted dresses and tops, and to be able to show off my stomach.

5) To save money!!! So I will be closer to buying a house.

I haven't really set any mini goals, it's just to get to 12 stone mark and then more. Going to take it slowly and surely and not pressurise myself into losing certain amounts by certain times as I feel for me it makes me go in the other direction lol.

Hope everyone is doing great!! Good luck for 2012 xxxxx

Last edited:
Oooo lovely goals! Sure it's a false gain with some bloating! Just get bk to it and see how it goes next week ;) x

Thanks sweety :) Hope you're ok and it's going ace so far!! We can do it xx

Right, so my food shop has arrived :) Got lots of work done this morning so I feel better about that and I haven't really thought much about food. Going to stop for lunch now.

Breakfast
1 white toast 1
Light spread 0.5
1 poached egg 1.5

Dinner
ww tomatoe and basil soup 1
Chutney tiwrls 1.5
ww choc chip cookies 1.5

Tea
Homemade chilli 6
Wholemeal pitta 2.5
ww strawberry cone 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Houmous 3
2 crisp breads 0.5

23.5/25 so far :)

I had ordered extra lean mince on the online shop but they had run out, so got just lean mince, higher in points than what I expected but not too bad. xx

Looks good :) enjoy! X

Fabulous reasons! Sooo glad ur feeling motivated i feel exactly the same have so much dermination!! x x x

Thank you sweety :) Really hope I can keep it up lol. Had a good day today despite being at home, not wanted to snack. My chilli was yummy and looking forward to it for tea tomorrrow. ww cones are also delicious xxxxx

Hi sweetie
Glad u had a gud xmas n new year x ur plans n goals look super fab! U will do it, best time of year to get motivated i will there myself tomiz, bak to SW n the gym!
Gud luk hun xxx

Hey miss...you will do it im sure and i reckon the gain is wrong...i bet ull lose plenty this week, onwards and downwards!!! mini goals only work for some ppl, you gotta do whats good for you!! good to be back on it again though eh!! bring it on i say :D

Hey miss...you will do it im sure and i reckon the gain is wrong...i bet ull lose plenty this week, onwards and downwards!!! mini goals only work for some ppl, you gotta do whats good for you!! good to be back on it again though eh!! bring it on i say :D

Hey Dinx :) Hope you're ok? Ahh thank you, I really hope so. Fingers crossed!! Definitely onwards and downwards. We can do this for sure! It's great to be back on it. Hope you're doing ace so far, sure you are xxxxx

Back