Discover Back to discover :)

Thanks so much lovely ladies :) I'm well chuffed. It's given me more willpower to keep going. Hope everyone is having a great weekend? I had a lovely night last night, the food was delicious :D Had a set menu to share, spare ribs to start with, duck in pancakes, and a variety of rice dishes, chicken, prawns and steak and veg yummy! Got 6 days to be good now. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Breakfast
Branflakes with milk 2.5

Dinner
Poached egg on toast with light flora 3.5
Activia peach snack pot 1.5

Tea
Gammon 5
Few chips 2
Peas 0.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Kit kat 2.5

19.5/25 so far

I went on dance central for just 10 minutes or so yesterday doing low impact dancing and burnt off 35 calories according to it! So going to have another go today. Still need to watch biggest loser too :) xx

Omg nearly balling my eyes out watching the biggest loser :( I hope they all get to their goals. Must be so hard for them, some people just don't realise how hard it is for some people. It's scary how some of them had put on so much weight so quickly!! I hope they do get after care after when they leave. Def given me a even bigger boot up the bum!

I kno I was blubbing too! I love it! I was tempted to go on but noone else I kno is big enough to go on x

Aww i was nearly crying too they want it soooo bad dont they, but thats how i feel! I want it soooo much and watching the big big people on there running 5k puts me to shame i would be puffed out by a tree! It just goes to show how lazy i can be lol xxx good motivation though xxx

Aww i was nearly crying too they want it soooo bad dont they, but thats how i feel! I want it soooo much and watching the big big people on there running 5k puts me to shame i would be puffed out by a tree! It just goes to show how lazy i can be lol xxx good motivation though xxx

Ahh I know bless them!! Omg I know, proper throwing them in the deep end straight away with that 5k run eeeeek. I found it a little harsh lol. No way I could do that, they did so well xxxxx

Breakfast
Branflakes with milk 2.5

Dinner
Cinnamon and raisin bagel 3.5
Light flora 0.5
ww yoghurt 0.5
100g red grapes 1

Tea
ww oval chicken pizza 3.5
150g oven chips 3
Light mayo 0.5
2 crisp bread with light philly 1

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2.5
Rich tea biscuit 1
Small apple 0.5
Freddo bar 2.5

22.5/25 2.5 saved

Looking good mrs :D x

Thanks ladies :) The bagels are so nice, they are the New York ones yum! Doing good so far this week, getting annoyed with the people at work who keep bringing in food and trying to feed me. But I've been good at saying no lol.

Breakfast
3 crumpets with light spread and marmite 4

Dinner
Cinnamon and raisin bagel 3.5
Light flora 0.5
Shape zero yoghurt 1
100g red grapes 1

Tea
Pasta pouch 4
Brocolli and cauliflower 0
ww strawberry ice cream 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Cookie 1
Galaxy ripple 4

23.5/25 (4 saved so far this week )

Lovely menu hun x well done x
;-)

Yum yum i love this diet we can have chocolate think i'd go mad if i couldnt lol although i am thinking of having feb as a no chocolate month! i must be mad xxx

U are doing fab! I may shoot people at work lol.. Blooming tuck shop n m & s cakes lol
X

I agree to shooting ppl at work with buns xx

Hehe yes definitely :)

Ahhhh internet being so slow driving me crazy!

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
Cinnamon and raisin bagel 4
Yoghurt 1
Grapes 1

Tea
ham and cheese kiev 4.5
Jacket potatoe 2.5
Flora light 0.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Banana 1.5
Biscuit 1.5
Galaxy ripple 4

25/25 (4 saved)

Nice menu sweet xx

Tell me more about ham n cheese kievs?! Lol c

Lol the ham and cheese kievs are yummy :) They're from Asda, and I actually pointed it wrong, they're 5 points but still not too bad :)

Had such a busy week I'm pooped, but so happy I've been really good all week and finding it easy to stick to, I'm surprised seeing that I struggled so much before Christmas, so I'm chuffed! I keep having cravings to eat but if I find I push though it I'm fine. Hope I can keep it up.

Breakfast
1 white toast with light philly 2

Dinner
Bagel 4
Yoghurt 1
Grapes 1

Tea
Chilli 6
White toast with light philly 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Small apple 0.5
Biscuit 1.5
Kit kat 2.5
Bit of ham 0.5

23/25

Wi on Saturday so not long :) Can't wait for a rest this weekend, put my feet up and have a quiet one. Going to have a pizza, wine and dvd night for my treat me thinks xxxxxx

Yayyyy it's Friday!! I'm soooo happy. It's been a really busy week, it's been all go, must have worked nearly 65 hours in 5 days!! Looking forward to putting my feet up this weekend. Got a bit of work to do Sunday so not too bad. The amount I've been running around this week I should in theory be half a stone down this week hahaha!! But no, hope I've lost! Will see in morning eeek! Despite working lots this week I'm actually full of energy and not to tired. Don't know if it's because I've been eating better and taking my vitamin everyday, or short lived lol, but still good!!

Breakfast
White toast with light philly 2

Dinner
Forgot my lunch so had to order a sandwich from school - had Tuna mayo baguette and it was huge, and yummy :) But god it must have been about 8 points eeek, but surely no more I hope!!

Tea
Chicken and chorizo paella 7.5
Bit of mint chocolate aero 3

Drinks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Glass of white wine 2

24.5/25

Thank you Nic :) Well I'm quite literally over the moon, I've lost 3lbs this week eeeek. I can't believe it, I would have been happy with a pound lol. The Christmas weight really is coming off quick :-D It will prob be 1lb a week off now which will be ace. I'm really back in the zone!

Just had some poached eggs on toast for brekkie, going to be fairly good till tea time when I'm having pizza and wine for treat night, yum!! Hope everyone has an ace night xxxxx

Back