Discover Back to discover :)

Thanks so much ladies :) Hehehe sounds like a plan Nic, bring it on :-D Hope everyone is well. I must makesure I post my diary every day this week.

Breakfast
None

Dinner
2 crisp bread 0.5
Mini egg mayo filler 2
Tomatoe and butterbean soup 2.5
Malteser bunny 3.5

Tea
Chicken 3
Mash potatoe 3
Stuffing 0.5
Peas 0.5
Gravy 0.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Aero caramel moose 2
Velvet crunch 1

21/25

Hi hun
How u doing?
X

Not posted the past 3 days as I have really struggled. Really fed up at the moment!! I seem to do really well on this for the first 3 weeks then fall off the wagon. I have really been messing around on this for the past 5 months :eek: not good at all! I get stressed out and miserable always obsessing over points, how much I weigh etc, then I end up cracking. I haven't pigged out or anything for the past 3 days but not stuck to points, and just knowing I'm not obsessing over points has made me feel better and think less about sodding food all the time. I think I've got to accept weight watchers isn't for me. Think I'm just going to keep a real close eye on what I eat for a while and keep up the exercise and see how it goes. I would be happy losing another stone.. even if it took me a year. You guys all do soo well and I just feel like a total failure and weak when I know how much I struggle with ww, and that just makes me feel worse. My other worry is even if I lost that stone, expecially if quickly I'll just end up going back to old eating habits like I use to and pile it back on, which a lot of diets do. I need to put my eating habits in perspective and start looking after myself properly, focusing on my health rather than what the scales say all the time. Hope you're all having a lovely week xxxx :) You're all doing ace and I'm very proud of you all xxxxx

Hey missy sorry to read ur feeling that way :-( i totally get it though...i feel like that a lot too... I hate posting if I've had a rough few days cos i feel guilty...

Maybe its a good idea to take a break and reassess things. The worry of it all might be making things worse. Don't stop posting though...even if it just keep us up to date on how ur getting on. You might find not pointing will help for a while...but i suspect that as its kinda ingrained in your mind you will be subconsciously pointing anyway lol.
Whatever you do i for one will always be here if you need a buddy... And will try and support you whatever you decide.
Keep your chin up :-D

U are not a failure. We all struggle sweetie but we all kno u can do this. U are a superstar! Big hugs! One day at a time x

Aww my little sugarplum fairy :(, really hope ur feeling better today, sometimes u just need to get it out! I get fed up sometimes hun and just think for god sake i'm SICK of pointing, but like dinx says even if i dont write it down i still do it my bloody head! I think ur doing the right thing for u by taking a step back and just eating healthy for a while, it will relieve some of the stress :) Please just remember though how far you have come, you have lost 2 stone since the beginning! This is a long and sometimes very hard journey but u've got to try reach deep down inside you and pull out the strength u need to carry on :) you can soooo do this, i have every faith in all of us, we have come this far together i dont wanna lose one of my team :hug99:, here anytime x x x x x

Hey missy sorry to read ur feeling that way :-( i totally get it though...i feel like that a lot too... I hate posting if I've had a rough few days cos i feel guilty...

Maybe its a good idea to take a break and reassess things. The worry of it all might be making things worse. Don't stop posting though...even if it just keep us up to date on how ur getting on. You might find not pointing will help for a while...but i suspect that as its kinda ingrained in your mind you will be subconsciously pointing anyway lol.
Whatever you do i for one will always be here if you need a buddy... And will try and support you whatever you decide.
Keep your chin up :-D

Ahhh thanks so much Dinx :) You have taken the words right out of my mouth!! You're a superstar, thanks for being so understanding. Ooo don't worry I will still be posting, you won't lose me :) You're all ace would miss you too much. I think you're right I think the unconcious points counting will always be ticking in my brain :) Going to see how healthy eating goes for a while, and then never know I may come back to ww or try another diet, but I'll still be here. Thank you for being so supportive, hope you're feeling better hun xxxxx

Aww my little sugarplum fairy :(, really hope ur feeling better today, sometimes u just need to get it out! I get fed up sometimes hun and just think for god sake i'm SICK of pointing, but like dinx says even if i dont write it down i still do it my bloody head! I think ur doing the right thing for u by taking a step back and just eating healthy for a while, it will relieve some of the stress :) Please just remember though how far you have come, you have lost 2 stone since the beginning! This is a long and sometimes very hard journey but u've got to try reach deep down inside you and pull out the strength u need to carry on :) you can soooo do this, i have every faith in all of us, we have come this far together i dont wanna lose one of my team :hug99:, here anytime x x x x x

Thank you sooo much hun, I really appreciate your kind words, you're a superstar :) thank you. And don't you worry I'm not going anywhere :-D will still be posting, you're all too ace to leave!! I will see how healthy eating goes for a while and reassess, I may end up coming back or trying another weight loss plan. You are all doing soooo well, and you will be at goal before you know it :) I will be here keeping my eye on you hehe, not that you need it. Your right, deep down I have the will power and I will get there. We have all done amazing, and will carry on doing so. I just need to find something I know I can stick to without stressing. Hope you're ok lovely xxx Thank you again xxxxx

U are not a failure. We all struggle sweetie but we all kno u can do this. U are a superstar! Big hugs! One day at a time x

Thank you sweety, I really appreciate it :) But I need to find something I know I can stick to, and that's not going to stress me out. I haven't really lost any weight since August.. I lose half a stone.. then I put it on again and then the same cycle all over again, and worse I bindge like made cos I haven't eaten so much. Going to watch what I eat for sometime and see how it goes, not going anywhere there tho :) Hope you're well and your interview went ok xxxxx

Hugs! Hope ur ok. X

Hey everyone :)

Hope everyone is well? I feel really naughty posting when I'm not pointing at the moment. I have to be honest I'm kind of missing it, ww pointing is ingrained in my brain lol! Miss posting my diary and you guys. I haven't been too bad at all this week, turned down a takeaway on Friday night and have been cutting down on the chocolate. Tho went out last night, had an awesome night but seriously bad hangover today!! I just can't stop eating lol. Going to be good next week, I've got food in and kind of planned in my mind what I'll eat. My scales are also out of bound now. I'm going on how my clothes feel. May weigh myself in a month or so see how I've got on. Hope everyone is having a great weekend xxxxxx

Sounds like u are still being sensible :) hope the hangover has eased lol xx

Yeah what she said!!! :(

Ahhh ladies, ahh you're soo sweet!! I'm still here :) I've been reading and checking up on you!! You're both doing soo well. To be honest I'm really missing it, pointing, it's weird lol I'm never happy. I was saying to Dinx last week I think I'll be returning soon with tail hanging between legs haha. Although I'm being sensible, when I weighed myself the other day I'm sts which is great.. but I have too pretty dresses to get into before June for weddings haha. So you may see me return properly :) Hope you're both ok xx

Ooooo dresses :) pictures please :D and come back soon! Xx

Hey everyone :)

Hope you're all ok. I'm good :) enjoying a good rest this week, had some good sleeps and feeling better for it! I feel lost not posting my diary on here all the time, and have decided to return *head hanging low* I don't know if I've put on any weight or lost since I started healthy eating, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get into my pretty dresses for my friends weddings in June and September unless I stick to ww. I wouldn't be surprised if I maintain all year if I stuck to healthy eating, so I need to start pointing again, it works for me so well and I need to stick to it. Think I've found that will power, need to keep my goals close to me at all time so I don't fall off the wagon. I can do this!!! If I can get to 12st I'd be well chuffed.

So I was considering starting pointing today but I'm out for tea tomorrow night, lunch on Thursday then drinks and partying on Fri and Sat, also I can't get my scales from my Mum's till Sunday when she's back off holiday so I will get my scales Sunday, weigh myself, do all my measurements and start my journey again :) Going to post my diary daily on here. I'm kind of worried I'll end up falling off the wagon again and failing, but hey ho.. one more try and see how I go on. Speak soon :)

Vicky x

Ps If anyone has any ideas for yummy, cheap meals for tea I'd really appreciate, I get bored easily with them

Back