Discover Back to discover :)

You have done brilliantly :) A big well done, and you have 2 weeks off now dont you? jealous much :(! hehe xxx

Thanks hunny :) Yay got 2 weeks off. Got a fair bit of work to do, but still.. yay!! I bet you're looking forward to having a long bank hol weekend :)

I'm really tired still today, woke up early with really bad ear ache :( and it's getting worse! Will get to docs tomorrow if no better, typical. I've just made some yummy cupcakes :) I really love baking, and despite my sweet tooth I never want to eat it all, lol and oh isn't too fussed with sweet stuff!! I just enjoy doing it so much. May take them round to my Mum's tomorrow, sure my brother and sister will scoff them lol!

Breakfast
None

Dinner
Quarter of cheese and onion quiche 4
Mixed salad 0
Salad cream 1

Tea
Prawns, rice and veg 6

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Choc can hazelnut cupcake 5

18/25

srs this week, Was good all week except Wed when it all went all down hill. I have absolute zero will power :( I need to find it. Not good

You to have will power deep down inside otherwise u wouldnt have lost what u have already! Keepy the faithy xxx

U will find that will power again :) I've misplaced mine at mo lol x

You to have will power deep down inside otherwise u wouldnt have lost what u have already! Keepy the faithy xxx

Thanks so much hun :) I think it may be creeping back. Hope you've had a nice bank hol weekend xxx

Hey :) Hope everyone has had a nice bank hol! I'm good and been good food wise, I've given myself a kick up the bum! I can do this, I'm not far off where I want to be just got to keep at it, even if it takes a while. I just find it so hard during the school holidays, all my friends want to go out for food and drinks and then when I'm bored at home without oh I end up wanting to eat everything, sigh! Been trying to occupy myself, my friend has just started making and selling cupcakes and cakes for people she works with and they've been a massive hit.. she ended up getting some business cards ordered and it's took off like crazy :-D she's baking nearly every evening to keep up, she absolutely loves baking but she works full time and she's finding it hard to fit in, so I may be giving her a hand :) I do love baking too (not going to be eating any tho) lol. Hope everyone is ok, I'm off out for a few drinks later but going to stick to vodka, out for lunch on thurs and fri and will try and be good, if I'm sts at wi I'll be happy. Spk soon xxx

Breakfast
1 white toast with light spread and marmite 2

Dinner
M & S Tuna Nicoisse salad 4.5
Small pack of sushi 2
Starbucks tall skinny latte 1.5 (Yummy lunch)

Tea
Fish in breadcrumbes and roasted veg 4.5
4 x Vodka 4

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2

20.5/25

I downloaded myfitness pal for my phone the other day and was having a play with it. Started considering doing it instead for a bit, but then thought calorie counting may drive me crazy after a while, getting everything spot on. Points is so much easy and straightforward in my opinion, and that you can eat as much salad and veg as you like... and marmite lol!! The app is good as it tells you how many calories you've burnt off through exercise, and then you can eat them. But I feel it may be encouraging some people to under eat... you can chose to lose up to 2lbs a week and if you do some peoples calories intake is 1200 calories a day :-O that's hardly anything, and also if you don't eat all your calories a day it tells you if you carry on with that same amount of calories you can expect to lose a certain amount of weight in a certain amount of time..... to me it could lead people to under eat, tho some may disagree. My friends stuck to a really low calorie diet and lost loads of weight.. but then piled it back on very quickly after!! Lol I'm ranting today. I do love the discover plan, it really does work if you stick to it!!

I am having a nice holiday. Nice to be off an to recharge! Writing an essay so that will keep me busy! You been doing anything nice? Loving the discover plan again. Discovered Easter eggs after six weeks of Lent. Lol.

Glad you're having a nice holiday :) Definitely good to recharge the batteries. What is you essay about? Been catching up with friends which has been lovely, I'm kinda looking forward to going back to school tho, I know I'll stick to points better then. Discover plan does rule. Wow well done for giving up chocolate that is ace, wish I could do that!! Hope you're enjoying it again. lol.

Angelxx2010 said:
Glad you're having a nice holiday :) Definitely good to recharge the batteries. What is you essay about? Been catching up with friends which has been lovely, I'm kinda looking forward to going back to school tho, I know I'll stick to points better then. Discover plan does rule. Wow well done for giving up chocolate that is ace, wish I could do that!! Hope you're enjoying it again. lol.

I am working towards a masters in special needs. Currently doing the assignment for the research module. Planning a research project. Two thousand words done. Only three to go. Lol. Looking forward to gettin back as well. Be nice to get back into a routine. Any nice plans for remainder of break?

Wow that sounds fab, bet it's a lot of hard work! That's loads of words, hope you're getting on ok with it! Oh god, not much really just keep thinking of the work I've still go to do boo lol! But went shopping with my friend yesterday to help her find a wedding dress.

I decided not to weigh myself yesterday, over did it a bit past 2 days :-/ My butt has been well and truly kicked tho. I'm feeling huge at the mo, especially compared to my skinny friend who;s getting married and and my other friend whos a bridesmaid. I've got to get in shape! Hope I can reach my goal by summer and keep it off! I can do this!!!

Thanks Nic :)

Breakfast
White tast with flora light 2
Poached egg 1.5
Mushrooms 0

Dinner
Lamb and veg soup 3.5
Snack a jack curls 1
Activia peach snack pot 1.5

Tea
Piri piri chicken and rice 5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
Crunchie 4
2 crisp bread and 2 light dairylea 1.5

22/25 :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day! Back to school tomorrow, kind of looking forward to it and getting back into a routine :) Lots of work to keep me busy today!! I've just downloaded iwatchr app... loving it!! xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Wow that sounds fab, bet it's a lot of hard work! That's loads of words, hope you're getting on ok with it! Oh god, not much really just keep thinking of the work I've still go to do boo lol! But went shopping with my friend yesterday to help her find a wedding dress.

I decided not to weigh myself yesterday, over did it a bit past 2 days :-/ My butt has been well and truly kicked tho. I'm feeling huge at the mo, especially compared to my skinny friend who;s getting married and and my other friend whos a bridesmaid. I've got to get in shape! Hope I can reach my goal by summer and keep it off! I can do this!!!

Essay nearly done. Just one thousand words to go. At the redrafting stage. Went to library yesterday to leave books back and ended up coming back with four more. Lol. Haven't done any work for going back to school. Just did a bit of planning today. I am sure you will have no bother getting to goal. I watcher app is fantastic. Makes tracking so much easier. In saying that I haven't tracked much over the last few days. Just told myself I ate all my points. Lol. Have a good first day back :)

U can defo reach your goal!! X

Back