Discover Back to discover :)

Hey guys!! Sorry I've been awol, it's a mixture of not staying on plan and been busy :-/ Feel bad coming on when I have been naughty!! But suddenly feeling very determined to get back on this. I've found a meeting close to where I live on a sat morning :) which is perfect for me! Going with a friend too so hopefully it will help me stick to it. One of my friends has lost 4 stone in the past year and she looks amazing and is so much happier and more confident, and she's given me the boost I need :) It;s my friends hen do two weeks today so I want to have lost a few pounds by then... It's a big fat gypsy wedding themed hen do :-D So I've bought a skimpy pink dress (hideous) and going to customise it with diamontes etc lol. Having cocktail lessons and a posh meal at her house so should be an ace day! Then it's her wedding a month from now so if I can lose half a stone by then and get into my dress I'll be well happy.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend! I'm off round to my friends tonight for drinks and cupcake making :) she's going to teach me as she's fab!! Will start pointing tomorrow :) xxxxxxx

OMG! BFGW theme sounds soooo fun!! Its gunna be really good hehe tacky is perfect for a hen do! Where are ya going for it?

Meeting sounds good, i sometimes think i shudda gone to one but i seem to be good at motivating myself hehe, Good luck for next week xxx

Hey I know how you feel I been up and down so much lately. Hope the meeting helps you, you might only need to go a couple of times to get back in the swing of it. Keep up the good work :eek:)

Thanks so much Dinx :) fingers crossed yes that is a good idea! I shall see how it goes! Hope you're having a lovely weekend?

Ahh thanks Nic :) I'm so excited, won a hideous pink dress of ebay and going to customize it lol! It's round at my friends house, she's not been able to afford a big do so we've all paid £40 each and a bar man with a bar on wheels lol comes to her house and we get free cocktails and a cocktail making class. we're having lots of yummy food, cakes and more alcohol lol and party games! So should be an ace day. I will post pics. Hope you've had a good weekend. I'm doing well on first day back :) xxxxxx

Well done on your first week back think we all we all went bit AWOL for a while (apart from Nic) and the gangs got back together again :) good luck with the meetings too.

Really wanna have another hen do now so I could do a BFGW theme that really is an ace idea!! Xx

Hey Maybride :) Hope you're well! Yay so glad to see you back too. The team back together again. We can do this :-D Hope you're having a nice weekend?

Taking it easy today, been a busy but fun weekend!

Breakfast
1 white toast with flora light 2
2 poached eggs 2.5

Dinner
100g strawberries 1
ww yoghurt 0.5
Snack a jacks 1.5

Tea
Chicken 3
Mashed potatoe 3
Stuffing 1
Peas 1
Gravy 1
Fox's biscuit 2

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 2
ww choc roll 1.5

22/25

I agree! Glad we r all on track together again :)

Me too Nic :)

Well yesterday I was bored and started looking at the 'my fitness pal' app I downloaded a while ago. I'd only had a quick look at it before and wasn't a massive fan. But I ended up having a bit of a play with it yesterday.... and basically I've decided to give it a shot :-D instead of discover. My friend swears by it! According to the app with me being tall, heavy and on my feet a lot my body needs 2400 calories a day just to maintain :-O so to lose 1lb a week it says I need 1900 calories.. that's loads and is more than what I eat on discover! I have decided to set it at losing 1.5lb a week as I have Saturday as treat night so hoping it will balance out at losing 1lb a week. I can have 1,650 calories a day. I can honestly say today I have eaten more than on my 25 point a day on discover.. feels more like 28! I feel full up! I know it's really not that much different from ww but I just love the app and feel like I'm eating more! I also love how easy it is to workout how many calories you have burnt through exercise then eat them :) aerobics for 20 mins would be 180 cals burnt for me. Anyhoo I'm going to give it a go... I actually feel so motivated right now and hope I will still have good losses. Will still be posting here of course too :-D

Breakfast
Branfllakes

Dinner
ww bagel with light philladelphia
ww vanilla yoghurt
100g strawberries

Tea
Fishcake
Mushroom cous cous
Peas
ww brownie desert

Drinks and snacks
Milk
Coffee
2 freddo bars
ww choc roll
snack a jacks
Rich tea biscuit

Total = 1, 604 :) still have 50 left for a snack later if I fancy one.

Hope it works for you.. cant hurt to give it a shot :eek:)
Glad ur still gonna post on here.. you are part of our lil family :eek:)

Thanks so much Dinx :) Fingers crossed! I wont go anywhere :) can't leave my ickle family hehe. Hope you're ok xxx

Breakfast
ww bagel with light philladelphia

Dinner
Jacket potatoe
Beans
ww yoghurt
Strawberries

Tea
ww chilli and wedges
ww choc roll

Drinks and snacks
Milk
Snack a jacks
freddo

Yes u musnt leave us hehe, even when we r all skinny minnies! :)

I had a dabble at this app alongside my WW not long ago, its a really good app and easy to use! Stopped using it as i dont think calories is for me at the min because i'm point mad but from what i saw of it it was great :) Good luck hun xxx

Glad your still sticking around I too have the app and from time to time work out my calories on there and it's always seems I can have loads of points. Although at first I forgot to point my drinks so went so over by loads but when I got to grips with it wasn't too bad will be interesting to see how u get on and of it makes a difference :) good luck with it :) xx

Thanks so much Nic and Maybride :) it's going well, but must admit I've been so hungry this week! Think I may be coming down with something though. I know what you mean, it's hard to switch off from points lol, keep forgetting to track salad and veg now too and drinks lol. But lost 2lb this week yay, not bad in 4 days :) xxxxxxx

Wll done hunni thats brill...do u have many calories left at the end of the day? Maybe try more healthy snacks in the day to fill u up :) xxx

I have hit a slump. Just told myself that I am destined to be fat no matter what I do. Lol. Just been eating fruit and porridge throughout the day and then an evening meal for the last week. Managed to lose a pound and a half despite being over in Manchester for a wedding last weekend. Wasn't too bad but the loss is happening too slowly for my liking.

Thanks Nic :) I often have eaten all my calories by end of day, yes think I need to have more fruit in the afternoon once the kids have gone home! And aldo have cereal everyday, fills me up :)

Ah no Mr. Happy, makesure you eat all your points everyday! I'm sure you'll reach your goal. How much more do you want to lose? Slow and steady wins the race. Well done for 1lb and half, you'll get there.

Well done on the loss Hun :)

Thanks hun :)

Having a nice weekend! Had a treat last night of king prawn with mushrooms and spicy chips and a few glasses of wine. Was lovely and could have been naughtier ;-) lol! Been shopping this morning for a dress for my friends wedding, found a few I liked but couldn't chose, going to go back in a couple of weeks when hopefully I'll feel less bloated and a tiny bit trimmer to buy one :)

Breakfast
1 white toast with light flora and marmite

Dinner
Mixed salad
Tuna
Olives
Light mayo
2 crackerbread
Snack a jacks

Tea
M and S chicken chow mein
M and S choc pudding

Drinks and snacks
Milk
Tall skinny vanilla latter
Crunchie
Bit of chilli chocolate

1,363 so far! Got about 300 left so may some more olives and chilli choc later. I do like my fitness pal but you can't save calories up like you do points! This is something I miss. In theory you could but I'd rather stick to it properly

Sounds like ur doing fab! if u wanted a treat u could always have less in the day and have a treat at night :) xxx

Thanks Nic :) Hope you're ok? Just a quick pop in, so busy this week! I've been on plan yesterday and today :) feeling less hungry.

Breakfast
2 white toast with light spread and marmite

Dinner
Cinnamon bagel
Light spread
Shape zero
Sweet chilli snack a jacks

Tea
Prawn stir fry in black bean sauce

Drinks and snacks
Milk
Rolo cookie
Custard cream

We're having a buffet lunch at school tomorrow for someones birthday! I panicked a bit at first, but I've planned low fat breakfast and tea so I can have a few treats a buffet tomorrow :) xxxx

Back