Discover Back to discover :)

Enjoy the buffet hunni!U'll be fine so dont panic and its all about finding a balance which u've managed with lighter breakfast/tea options :) cracked it! xxx

Thanks hun :) I did enjoy the buffet, hope I didn't over do it!! Will see tomorrow at wi eeek. Sorry I've not been posting my diary, my laptop is soo slow at the mo and keeps freezing, I need to get it sorted. I also get to upgrade my phone soon :-D going to get an i phone so will be on here more often yay. Good lcuk for wi tomorrow everyone xxx

How did u get on? I really want an i phone toooo xxx

Lost 1llb this week :) not bad considering possibly over doing it on wed! Being good today as it's my friends hen do tomorrow.. big fat gypsy wedding style!! Eeek I'm just too excited, it's going to be cocktails and food galore but back to it on Sunday. Have a nice weekend everyone xxxxx

Back on track again I think. Hoping to see a loss anyway. Hope you are keeping well. On countdown to summer holidays. Enjoy the hen party :)

Hey :)

Sorry I've not been on for a couple of days! Internet issues! It is red hot here in Sheffield, loving it :-D I'm loving myfitnesspal.. I can eat soo much! Hope the losses still come, I'm happy with a pound a week even 0.5 would be fine! I'm in no rush, and I want to keep it off.

What are weight watchers plates Mr,happy? Not heard of them. Hope you're ok

Not too bad. Lovely weather here in Belfast too. I'm not totally sure if there are such plates. I saw slimming world ones where he plate is divided into portion sizes for each food type. I just thought there might be a weight watchers alternative out there and that someone may have came across it. Lost two pound this week so happy enough. Not long now until the summer holidays. Children already think they are off. Lol. Hope all is well with you.

Oooh i want a weight watchers plate if they exist! sounds fab! :) So glad ur enjoying myfitnesspal, u seem so much happier and it seems its easier for u to stick to hun so thats great! Keep going! xxx

Had a wee search on Amazon and eBay. Don't think you can get weight watchers plates. :( There is some kind of weight loss plate on amazon though. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Wa ho well done for your loss Mr Happy :) That's ace. Sure it wasn't a fluke!! It's a shame about the plates, hmmm. Maybe the other option would be good.

I'm a bit bummed as put on 0.5lb this week :( stuck to it so well all week though!! I think the fact that I think I can eat loads is prob right, loads more compared to discover! Feel I just spend my whole life obsessing over food, losing a bit then putting it back on, and feeling generally quite miserable. Especially when I see my slim friends and I just struggle. I'm already panicking about the 6 weeks hols, just don't think I'll be able to stick to it.. like last year when I ruined all my hard work! Sigh. Sorry for the moan. Food has taken over my life and I hate it

Aww hun sorry u feel like that, i sometimes think i'm a bit obsessed but u have to take the good with the bad...if you try to think of it as part of ur life rather than a diet it helps xxx

Aww Hun. 0.5 gain is mother and I'm sure it will come off quickly it could e down to kore fluids in this hot weather so don't beat yourself up. Sorry to heat your miserable i think thats the thing about weight loss it does tend to take over sometimes stepping back and looking at it differently help. We may be on doers but it's important we enjoy our lives and have a little of what we want. Cheer up Hun! Xx

I think anyone on some kind of a diet is obsessed with food a s what they eat. It's hard to just totally forget. 0.5 pound isnt a major gain. It will probably come off next week with a lot more.

Thanks so much gals and guys, I'm feeling better today :) Went to zumba with my friend from work, it was so much, Surprised how much I managed to do!Going to ache tomorrow though! Onwards and downwards xxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe zumba is so much fun shake ittttt wooo x x x

Back