Back to exante after losing 7 stone and finding some again!

Lucylou82

I've decided to go back to doing the total solution after getting lazy and putting on two stone I just wanted to say to everyone starting out that it really does work! I started exante in May 2014 and I lost 7 stone in 6 months!! Going from a size 20 to a 10! I then kept it off for a year! Unfortunately I got a job which involved sitting on my bum all day and got lazy and greedy! I'm
Now wearing size 14 and back to exante to get the weight off again!! I know I can do this in a couple of months so I'm not worried.... Day three so far and already feeling great! So for any one starting out for the first time I just wanted to say good luck and keep with it! It's worth it and as corny as it sounds it changes your whole life!!

Wow Lucylou amazing 7 stone in 6 months I can only hope that will be me!!!!!! Size 20 to 10 :worthy: x

It was a great feeling.. Now want that feeling back! I'm finding it harder second time around but I'll get there! How long have you been doing it?

I did Exante in 2009 for a week and my partner to me to stop I couldn't stand I felt faint constantly. And here I am a week in and I feel great, still pretty hungry but just keep saying to myself that the packs are to make me better lol and 10 lbs down so fingers crossed! If I can do it anyone can! X

Wow well done!! The first week is difficult and people will tell you to stop because they worry... And they don't understand the diet.. The truth is you are probably getting far more nutrients then when you were eating! How much do you have to lose altogether?

A lot I weighed in at slimming world in Jan at 20st! I'm now 18.7 so would like to get to 10 but I think for my height it should be 9. I'm getting married next Jan and to not be a plus size bride would be amazing...........see where this journey takes me x

Last edited:
This sounds like me too! I lost 6st with Cambridge diet a few years ago but I've put 2st back on recently. Just ordered a pack of exante and trying to feel motivated to start. .... but it's worth it in the end! Good luck with yours!

welcome and good luck! X

A lot I weighed in at slimming world in Jan at 20st! I'm now 18.7 so would like to get to 10 but I think for my height it should be 9. I'm getting married next Jan and to not be a plus size bride would be amazing...........see where this journey takes me x

Hi Bexster,
I've just restarted TS and its quite nice seeing someone in the same position as me with lots to lose also - my start weight 18st 8, goal weight 10st or thereabouts.

Sometimes that goal just seems so big and unattainable it can be hard to keep the motivation going! So glad I found this forum :)

How are you getting on? I'm having a bad hormonal week and just driving myself mad! I'm trying not to look at the 8 stone I have to lose (I started slimming world in Jan at 20stone) so have lost 2 stone to date! We can do this and there's so much support on here it's great, even though I'm sure everyone is sick of me today I'm just on a hormonal rant lol x

How's your first week back on it going?

Try doing smaller goals to reach that 10 stone I've got 16lb to lose I reached my goal of nearly 7 stone in 2012 and have maintained for over 3 years but new job and moving house I've put on an stone so want to get rid of it before it gets any bigger. I've been on the scanbran challenge this week fourth day tomorrow. Getting married in an year and being a bridesmaid in 5 months so want to reach my goal so aiming for 5 pounds in 6 weeks and then a further 5 pounds and keep going until I reach my goal

Hi all I'm looking for motivation and support doing exante total with 6 stone to loose. Started yesterday but slipped up today. That's why I've looked at this site for help and encouragement x Tomorrow is D day for sure!

I'm new to exante. I have pcos and hypothyroidism. I wAnna loose 10 stone. I'm on day 2! Does anyone get the case of burps real bad? I'm still trying to work out the basics of this diet. I tried slimming world, herbalife, weight watchers and nothing helped. I need to loose weight for breast reduction as it's a medical issue (doctors won't do it till under 25 bmi) I need to loose weight for wedding. I also want to have a baby. I'm currently 20st 8lbs. It won't be easy but I'm gunna try. Pcos hypothyroidism and insulin resistance is a *****! I refuse to give in and I will prove doctors wrong.

Back