Back to finish the job !!

wannabesize10

Silver Member
Hiya all,

i have been really thinking of a target that i can reach realistically
so i am aiming for 10lbs to finish my weight loss journey this will bring my totally to around 60-64lbs in total ;) ... i just need to get back on track i haven't gained weight phew but not lost any and sadly not really done anything to help shift it .... calorie counting with reduced carbs and exercise is the only thing i want to do now as i know how well it can work,

looking forward to reading up on the posts !

ahhh this time of the year is so hard to diet but we can do it!!!

hiya, wannabe

Yes I think i need to reduce my carbs i just want to eat rubbish at the moments but i am starting to put weight on which is killing me.

You have done great so far hun! Keep up the good work! You'll get to your new goal soon enough.

Hi wannabe, long time no hear! I've been pretty quiet too as I'm just trying to maintain now really. Would probably like to drop another 2lbs to make and a nice round 81/2 stone but to be honest I'm not too bothered. I've found the last few lbs have gone very slowly but through increased exercise more than anything. The more I've stopped worrying about it and trusted my food choices,and started enjoying life the easier it's been! At least you've been maintaining well so good luck with these last few pounds!!:)

thanks girls for all your replies sorry for the delay no internet for over a week then christmas ... lucky i have not been too bad .to be honest if i eat cr@p food now it makes me feel cr@p i just have to get out for a walk .... however i find i am colder so eatting more which is not helping,

i am struggling with what to take to work for lunch , i don't eat bread anymore ( been nearly a whole year yay !! ) .. was thinking of soup ... but that could get boring any ideas

Boil a load of veg, add gravy or just stock, boil and add herbs and province. Very nice and low cal :)
I have chocolate almost every day within my cas, i cant go without it, looks to me that alot of people just go without it, not sure i could do that but im well stuck!!

wow! you're photos look ace, when I get to goal I think I will put my photos up , such an inspiration xx

Hiya all,

i have been really thinking of a target that i can reach realistically
so i am aiming for 10lbs to finish my weight loss journey this will bring my totally to around 60-64lbs in total ;) ... i just need to get back on track i haven't gained weight phew but not lost any and sadly not really done anything to help shift it .... calorie counting with reduced carbs and exercise is the only thing i want to do now as i know how well it can work,

ahhh this time of the year is so hard to diet but we can do it!!!

WOW - fabulous photos, very inspirational.

How long did it take to lose your weight?

Thanks Vicky for the tips for lunch,

ahh thanks serafyn .. yes lookin forward to seeing your photo's you have done so very well yourself ;) ...

Hi Holly Cat .. i would say about 9-10 months of proper dieting and the rest maintaining ready to get to the next step wish i had done it sooner but i have been really lucky that because it's been slow my skin has had time to respond ( except my boobies to be honest )
Thank you for your lovely comments i am still amazed i managed to lose weight :eek:

Can i ask a possibly personal question? After all the weight gone do u still have a flabby roll of fat right at bottom of your tummy cos thats all i stress about really now! I understand if you dont wanna answer :) This is just sumat thats really annoying me now, its really stretchable when i lay down, its groce!

Back