Back to good old weightwatchers!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well after losing 5 stone and putting 6 back on, then trying slimming world which wasnt for me I have been back to ww meeting tonight. Heres to losing a few pounds for my hols in just over 7 weeks time. Sarahxx.

Welcome to our WW gang Sarah :)

Hi Sarah,

I think WW is the best system as at least I am eating normally (just not the quantities I would like!!)
I am sure you will manage a decent weight loss before you go away.

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the WW gang, hope you find it easy enough to lose weight and there is always someone who can answer a question if you need help :D

Meeting went fine, old leader welcomed me back and didnt make a big deal of my previous failings!!

Must admit ive felt hungry for a lot of the day today and not to sure why?? I had 2 weetabix with milk and a banana for breakfast then a sainsburys BGTY ready meal for 5points followed by a ww peanut bar and bag of the ww new sour cream crisp things. Im making the tacos from the current mag for tea and thought if I popped on here it would take my mind of feeling hungry!! Sarahhx.

Hahaha Sarah i thought i was on the wrong thread for a minute there, i cooked the Tacos from this months mag for dinner tonight aswell. I thought they were ok had never had tacos before but do prefer fajitas. What did you think of them

Tacos, must buy a mag!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a joiner tonight too!!!!!

We can do it x

Tacos were lovely but very messy!!! I love fajitas but find it hard to stop on a couple!!! Had a great first 2 days and im looking forward to weigh in even though its not till Monday!! Sarahxx.

Back