Back to it....2nd go

greenygirl

This is my 2nd go at CD lost my belly before but it has attached itself again.

Just been looking around to refocus myself and to stay busy

Would like to wish Good Luck to all restarters.

Hi to you hope you kept yourself busy? I went into the garden today its been lovely. I have been planting and got some gorgeous colour going on now.

G:)otta keep motivated and its my 1st day (again) - but coming on here keeps me going. Thank you

Hi there..

well my day 1 is finished..went for a walk in the morning and then spent the afternnon browsing the net to keep busy.

Day 2 now....been to tesco to but loads of water as our tap water is pretty rough tasting. just about to have my soup for lunch. Had porridge at breakfast time and not feeling hugry really. Been busy all morning and feeling pretty good.

Hope you are having a good day

Hi hun, well its near the end of my 2nd day and just about to have my last porridge.... 1st mini goal is to get past 3rd day and hopefully be in ketosis.

You are being good too :)

I bought myself a water purifier thingy and then bought a couple of ltr bottles of water and just keep filling them up and putting them in the fridge. I then take one in my car and put one in my cool bag.... gotta be organised ;) x

Morning...

so day 3...did a wee stick and in ketosis woohoo!! very close to having a comfort eat last night as had a little accident in the car yesterday which both shocked and scared me. But I had some protein instead (i had been to the gym) so feel quite proud.

Back to work today...just having a mocachocca (1/2 choc 1/2 cappuchino) for breakfast and have my 2ltrs, hand blender, big mug and soup packed.

Have a great day...you will ge your mini goal today :)

Well end of day 3....

I had to try some of the baking that was done at work today..I has just the smallest mouthful but didnt want too really. Will have to find a way round it next week and crossing my fingers it hasnt affected ketosis cause it was very bad foods.

The person was so upset that I wouldnt even try it and couldnt understand why, because of the client group I work with they dont know about me doing CD..my collegues do and they are really supportive.

Hiya, what job you do hun? Shame about the cake but not that bad hey just a minor blip.

You seem very organised now..:)

I have done my first goal ... yeh!

Had a good day still got a slight headache on day 4. Drinking a bit more too so hopefully I should be in kitosis gonna go check soon x

Hey there...

I am a housing support worker..I work with 5 young people and the baking was part of our life skills work.

How are you getting on? You have been doing really well staying with it-has the headache gone now?

Since my "incident" monday I have not been doing so well. My husband is convinced it happened because of not eating. I drive a lot for my job and start commuting to Doncaster very soon. So i have agreed to move up from SS but i find that now i have the options of food it is even harder. Grrr

Just need to get my head back in it all i guess.

Aww hun I dont think it will because your not eating - cos when you get to a certain stage you actually feel get energetic and not hungry at all. The only thing is that feeling of eating food and obviously the taste of really good food... but its either now loose the weight or Im gonna be a big girl and I dont want that anymore!

I am in sales so I am out on the road every day up and down the M62 etc and I take a cool bag with my shake and a bottle extra water in it.

I hope you have your head on chick ... its now or never so come on the ride with me and lets do this xxxx;)

Hi there.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragment it means a lot.

I have decided that I am going to go back to doing my weight watchers points. It is how I lost 4 stone in 8 months after I had my son and I maintained for 2 years (before I had a lot of stressful changes) So i know I can do it and it works i just need to do it and stick with it. I read that CD shakes are 2 points each so still going to use what I have.

I feel that this is the best thing for me to do and the bonus is It reassures my husband I am eating ;)

I am still going to stay about here if thats ok and cheer you on as we both lose those lbs. I will just record my points wont make any food referances;)

You sound so focussed....keep it up x

Hi Greenygirl, sorry to see you move over :wave_cry:but you have to do what is best for you and if thats WW then you go girl :)

I would luv you to stay around and we can keep geeing each other on :D

I have fallen off the wagon today... went to some friends who had made a lamb dinner -didnt know they had cooked for us too so couldnt insult them and say no!!!!!!:mad: But i didnt have potatoes just meat and veg. Still bad but gonna get back to it tomorrow not going to let it get to me too much otherwise I wont get back on it.

Next weekend me and hubby are going to Ribby Hall for the weekend in caravan - taking my stuff but Sat nite out for food... will choose well and straight back on it again. Wish me luck and I wish you all the luck you will need and big hugs for starting WW.

TTFN xx

Hi there,

How has your day been? Shame about your blip but I guess these things hapen..you seemed to have handled it well and made good choices. Did you have a WI yet?

I have had a good day today. Made some good choices and did some exercise

Break away sounds good..I am away in doncaster for my first weekend of college.

Hope you are back to it and having a good day

Hi hun, had my first weigh in and lost 5lb. Not bad for falling off the wagon a little so gotta be good and will loose more. Just got a few things in my way over the next month but will try and overcome everytime.

Joined the gym tonight too!!!! :p

Seems like you are okay and choosing well so keep it up hun and we will catch up soon x

Hi, can I join you guys, it looks like we all started around the same time and I really need some friends to motivate me too. I'm getting close to cheating but so far have not. I hope I do this once and for all.
Good luck girls!!

5lb and joining a gym ...well done!!! It sounds like you are planning your way around the things you have coming up which will make it easier to deal with and make good choices.

Hi there Cee- how are you doing today? I have swapped plan (already) but I am still sticking with my healthy lifestyle choices....

So girls a little question to ponder? (hope you dont mind I am feeling all focused this morning)

What motivates you to stick with your plan?

For me: To fit in my clothes properly as they are all too tight atm and as I live in Devon it is being able to wear a bikini on the beach and feel good about it...I dont look too bad when I am dressed but I am not ready to go there yet. When I am lighter I can breath easier (asthma) and when I am exercising and eating well I have more energy and feel happier.

Hi Cee of course you can join us - there is only the two of us on this thread but you are more than welcome. It is hard to stay motivated on your own and even with back up and geeing on its still hard!!! :wave_cry: We all have our ups and downs and belive you me I dont go a day without wanting nibbles and unfortunately I do give in a few times - but my aim is a few weeks away to eventually become a 100% CDSS :)

So "What motivates you to stick with your plan?"....

I am fed up with being out of breath, struggle to fasten my shoes (funny I know), cant stand the overhang on my trousers which by the end of the day is hurting me and finally so want to be slimmer like I use to be and feel confident and to like myself :( x

What motivates me? Hmmm.... I just don't like the way I look! My face even annoys me because I don't like the double chin and big cheeks. I want to fit into all my old clothes again. More recently I want to look good so I can find a new man as I'm in the process of ending my current relationship! lol! I guess I don't NEED a man, but I don't want to feel a man would not be attracted to me the way I look now. I want to get my confidence back.
I keep thinking about just having a bit of chicken but not sure if I should. I think if I do, then it'll be done and I can stick to SS again...or is my mind just playing tricks on me?

What motivates me? Hmmm.... I just don't like the way I look! My face even annoys me because I don't like the double chin and big cheeks. I want to fit into all my old clothes again. More recently I want to look good so I can find a new man as I'm in the process of ending my current relationship! lol! I guess I don't NEED a man, but I don't want to feel a man would not be attracted to me the way I look now. I want to get my confidence back.
I keep thinking about just having a bit of chicken but not sure if I should. I think if I do, then it'll be done and I can stick to SS again...or is my mind just playing tricks on me?

Dont give in, stick to it 100% as you do not have any reason not to carry on doing what you are doing. If you taste the food believe me you WILL find it hard to get back on track and you will then be back on hear in a months time saying "back again 2nd time or 3rd time or 4th time" and you will weigh more and it really is not worth it!!;)

Im sorry you are going through a break up as well but this will make you more determined and you are doing it for YOU the most important person. So chin up and you can do it xx

Here here...sick with it (easy for me to say) you WILL see the results - just take it one day at a time and pledge to stay with it just for that day. I found it easy the first time to stay with it until i lost what I wanted to .... unfortunatly I didnt stick with my good intentions and have put it back on...restarting for me was so much harder.

I sniffed a lot of food...worked for me ;) and drank my water when i had a craving.

Back