Back to it after wasting time

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Here i am again i did Cambridge briefly before and lost 20lbs and had a blip and could never get back into it. After that i avoided the forum as i knew i couldn't do it.

Anyway i have looked in the cupboard and saw all the sachets i have left and took the plunge to phone my CDC and get her right back round here. She is coming on Monday and has told me to start that day as i already have enough to start.

I want to ideally lose 3 stones in 9 weeks which is a big big ask but i believe i can do it. Then i have my holiday and intend to come back and lose another 28lbs.

My first step is to get back on track and into ketosis, which i love the feeling of being in.

So i am away this weekend on a hen weekend hence starting on Monday. The hen weekend consists of a meal and drinks so i will cut back on starchy carbs from tomorrow and stick to a lean fish or chicken dish with the meal and a green salad. In the way of drinks i will have vodka and soda. I am back on sunday and will not eat any carbs sunday and drink plenty of water to help prepare myself for the big re-start.

I have been going to the gym and working out quite a lot so intend to do this with the plan too.

Wish me luck reading all the posts on here is so inspirational.

Lv Jimmy xx

Wow - you sound determined and organised - go for it!!!

Good luck, you sound like your head is in the right place and you will have that weight off in no time!!!!

Staying away from the forums is not the answer when we struggle as there is so much positivity and support on here for when things get rough.

Take care xx

Sounds like a plan you got there!!
I would love to lose 3 stone in 9 weeks, do u think it's realistic tho........ More power to you if u do it!!

Good luck on your restart, I wish I'd cut down on carbs before I started then I wouldn't have felt so rubbish on Tuesday and Wednesday,
Enjoiy the hen night,

hi chelsealou,
I'm ok thanks, my CDC is Beverley chilcot. She's a bit far away, she's in wokingham.

hi chelsealou,
I'm ok thanks, my CDC is Beverley chilcot. She's a bit far away, she's in wokingham.
Oh, mine is Mandy Collins in Crowthorne. She is lovely and does a lot of Paul McKenna stuff on us if we have emotional issues - who doesnt around food lol

I got the Paul McKenna cd last year! My friend lost a bit of weight doing the pm thing.

I got the Paul McKenna cd last year! My friend lost a bit of weight doing the pm thing.

I've recently had a session plus follow-up with a lovely young man who is an NLP Master Practitioner and he was fantastic. He is Paul McKenna trained. Things seem a lot clearer now and a lot of pain I was holding inside has been purged. Last week I could not stop crying. About happy or sad stuff - made no difference. I feel so much better now :) He comes to your house. £50 which includes a follow-up appointment plus a DVD. He also looks like Frank Lampard.........phwoar!!!!!

Back