Back to it - WOOHOO!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi all!

I'm relieved to tell you all that I am 100% back to it after my dreadful couple of weeks.

I'm also settling into my new house (although still surrounded by boxes :sigh: ) We are having internet sorted next Saturday, so my threads will be very limited this coming week. Other than when I am in the office at work and will def be popping on to say Hi ;)

Feeling a little hungry today, but sticking with it and drinking water! Back to the old routine of many trips to the loo, but it is becoming less frequent so I'm hoping this is a sign that I am getting into ketosis again.

Not dared look at the damage on the scales and I am defo knocking the wii fit body test on the head for a while.

I hope everyone is doing brilliantly :D

I'm looking forward to getting the internet sorted next weekend so I can catch up with you all properly.

Big Hugs,

Em x x x

Hi Emma -

Your weight loss is amazing! I only began SS on Thursday, and have kept coming on here and lurking to motivate myself! Some amazing results! Well done!

xxx

Welcome back Emma :D

Glad your back into the swing of things....feels good doesnt it to be back in the groove lol

X

Well done for getting back on it Emma - those lbs will soon be gone.

Thanks girls - it is Fab being back on track and I can now look forward to watching those lbs going downwards!

Hugs x

Welcome back Emma. it's so scary when we spiral out of control once off cd!! Xmas hols really scared me, I really thought I wouldn't make it back. Put on 20 lbs!!! :eek: anyway I look forward to reading your posts once more. Now if only Guru came back I'd have all my buds back!

welcome back hun, look forward to reading your posts xx

Welcome back Emma. it's so scary when we spiral out of control once off cd!! Xmas hols really scared me, I really thought I wouldn't make it back. Put on 20 lbs!!! :eek: anyway I look forward to reading your posts once more. Now if only Guru came back I'd have all my buds back!

I have missed guru 's posts too! I may drop her a line and see how she is getting on.

Hugs x

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie! This is my fourth day on CD and I'm already getting bored of the soups/shakes etc. Do you know when you can start introducing bars/jellies etc? I'm on SS.:)

Emma, is great to see you are back on track. Good woman. Will be great when you ahve internet back at home and you can pop on whenever you feel a bit peckish.

Charlie xx

Back