Back to it!

xgeorgix

Well this is my first day back on slimming world I did it a long time ago but didnt really put much effort it back to it this time with a much better frame of mind and the motivation to do it!

I can't get to meetings as I never know what time I finish work and have different days off every week so im going to do it online and my mums going to join too.

Anyway as I'm still slightly unsure what I'm meant to be doing im going to post my food diaries on here for some advice! So please if anyone has any suggestions please give me some feedback thankyou xxx

Hi hun, well done you for deciding to re-join. That's great! :D

There are lots of people on the forum that do Slimming World Online, so you're not alone. There are always people around on Minimins to offer advice and help you if you become stuck.

I've been doing Slimming World for a few months but the last few weeks I've been messing around and haven't really stuck to the plan properly at all. Today is the start of a fresh week for me so I've decided to start over and go back to basics.

Will be checking in with your food diary to see how you're getting on. Good luck, you can do this!! :) xx

I know that's why I love this site its like having the support of the meeting even though i can't get to one!

Todays food diary; green day

B: alpen light and a banana (heb)

L: quorn meatballs pasta low fat cheese (hea)

D; jacket potato low fat cottage cheese homemade coleslaw (2syns for mayo) salad and beetroot

Snack; 2 slices wholemeal bread (from small load hea) and more low fat cheese (hea)

175ml glass of white wine 7.5syns

Total syns 9.5

Yesterday's food diary (very similar to yesterday lol)

Breakfast; alpen light (heb)

Lunch; quorn meatballs with pasta and homemeade tomato sauce
Apples and satsumas

Dinner; bns and leek risotto with light Philly stirred through (hea)

Snack; other alpen light as I believe you can have two for a heb?

Going to have to plan better in order to use both my healthy extras on a green day. My week beings today so I'm going to plan better and mix which plans i use this week. I'll sit down tonight and plan a full weeks menu.

The plan for today; extra easy

Breakfast: alpen light (heb)

Lunch; pasta n sauce with mushrooms onions peppers followed by fruit

Dinner; chicken breast filled with a elf cheese triangle (hea) wrapped in bacon with sw chips with salad and beetroot

Snack; other alpen light bar

Hope this is ok for an extra easy day!?!?

Decided to have a red day today for breakfast I had 2 slices wholemeal bread with bacon all fat removed mushrooms lettuce and onion for lunch I've has a sw quiche with Tuna in and salad cottage cheese and beetroot and for dinner I'm having steak bns chips and probably more salad and I'm going to make a sauce for the steak using elf soft cheese.
Ended up having a bag of crisps last night so used 5syns so far this week but got a m&s dine in for mothers day tomorrow so will probably use a lot then

Didn't quite have time to post yesterday had a lovely day with my mum though as we got an m&s dine in for two decided to have an ee day

Breakfast was an alpen light (heb)

Lunch was pasta n sauce mushroom onions peppers and sweetcorn with quorn mince and cheese (hea)

Dinner was roast lamb with roast potato mash gravy lots of veg and two yorkshire puddings with 2 glasses of wine
Dinner was a whopping total of 46 syns

Taking me to a total of 67 syns for the week so far as had another two glasses of wine Friday night.

Today has been a green day breakfast as usual was an alpen light

Lunch was left overs from yesterday's lunch

Dinner 2 quornn sausage 2 syns with homemade roast potato roast parsnip and carrot and swede mash

Total syns for the week 69/105

xgeorgix said:
Didn't quite have time to post yesterday had a lovely day with my mum though as we got an m&s dine in for two decided to have an ee day

Breakfast was an alpen light (heb)

Lunch was pasta n sauce mushroom onions peppers and sweetcorn with quorn mince and cheese (hea)

Dinner was roast lamb with roast potato mash gravy lots of veg and two yorkshire puddings with 2 glasses of wine
Dinner was a whopping total of 46 syns

Taking me to a total of 67 syns for the week so far as had another two glasses of wine Friday night.

Today has been a green day breakfast as usual was an alpen light

Lunch was left overs from yesterday's lunch

Dinner 2 quornn sausage 2 syns with homemade roast potato roast parsnip and carrot and swede mash

Total syns for the week 69/105

Forgot to add ill have 1 heb and 2hea left so will have something else later maybe some cheese on toast!

Red day today!

Breakfast was wholemeal bread with bacon all fat removed mushrooms and scrambled egg

Lunch was ready cooked chicken strips just to nibble on then some mixed berries and a miller light- normally I would have looked at that and thought that's not a lunch but I'm actually quite full!

Dinner- chicken something or other might make a Philly sauce (hea) and had bns chips and veg with it!

My other heb will be bread and chocolate philly 4.5 syns

Not planned very well today (well I had but now going to mums for tea she knows I'm on sw and she used to do it so will do something sw friendly ) so gonna stick to an ee day;

Breakfast; alpen light mullet light and fruit (heb)

Lunch; pasta n sauce with mushrooms onions peppers and sweetcorn
Fruit

Dinner; who knows!?

Never ended up having my chocolate Philly last night as I'd left it at my mums when I took it up for her to try so I'll defiantly be having that tonight!

Mum was dead good and did sw meatballs and spaghetti it was gorgeous! Lots of Superfree on a homemade tomato sauce but forgot my chocolate Philly again! Oh well I'll settle for mugshot and some cheese (hea) before my red day tomorrow so far the plan is:

Breakfast: bacon sandwich (bread heb) with lettuce and tomato

Lunch; Tuna salad with beetroot and cottage cheese

Dinner: not too sure yet!? Might do an omelette I'll update tomorrow before weigh in Friday

Lunch change slightly ended up with a chicken salad as ran out of tuna and dinner will be yet more salad with boiled eggs beetroot and cottage cheese with a salmon fillet then a snack tonight will be a cereal bar (heb) I had some light Philly on my bacon butty this morning so used my hea.

Can't believe how much Ive eaten this week on a diet ill see if it works for me tomorrow when I weigh in!

Back