Back to it!

*Emsie*

Gold Member
After about 5 months of messing around going to ww then trying to do 'it' myself I had an urge to get back to sw today. Brought on by feeling and looking bigger and clothes starting to get tighter etc and reading posts on a thread on here made me wonder if my issues with sw previously were with the consultant and attending group with someone I didn't enjoy spending the time with weekly.
I was thrown a bit by when I arrived at the group I decided to go to my old c was there but luckily I knew there was another one nearby so turned and left!?
it was quite strange being at a different group with different people and it wasn't very nice discovering I have gained 12lbs in the last 5 months but hopefully when I get my head back into healthy extra's and syns I will be getting rid of it again! and once have got this weekends celebrations out of the way....and up and coming holiday etc etc
I know in the past I lost lots of weight with sw and still had holidays and nights out etc so hopefully it will prevent me from gaining any more if nothing else!

Good look emsie x

Hope you get to it and start seeing the losses again. 12lbs is not so bad given what it could have been. Good luck

Good luck..let us know how you get on. I was thinking of trying ww but decided to join sw again. Will use the free voucher and hope for a better consultant too.
Did you details from last time come up or is it a fresh start?

Best of luck Emsie!

Good luck..let us know how you get on. I was thinking of trying ww but decided to join sw again. Will use the free voucher and hope for a better consultant too.
Did you details from last time come up or is it a fresh start?
I decided I wanted a fresh start so just paid to join which was 10 pound, I could have kept my history for another 5er x

Good luck :)

I too will be back on SW on Sunday after trying Atkins diet for last 8 days I think red days on SW are going to be a breeze after this!!

Good luck! I think the hardest part is actually going back and you have done that which is the most important thing! x

Fantastic well done :)

Back