Back to join you all

Donnamw

Hi everyone,
Mm got a bit carried away with food and have gained 1stone 6lbs so went back today to get some packs to get it off. Tried other diets and the scales kept going to wrong way.

Will start at dtea time today, hope they taste as good as I remember. I see some of the shakes have been redone. Looking forward to trying the nut fudge bar as I had finished when that came out, and I also bought some of the mousse mx. Is it any good?

Donna

Hi Donna,

Have to say I love the nut fudge bar!! I have the bars for my tea so I feel like I am eating with my family.

How long did it take you to loose the 6 stone orginally? Thats what I need to loose and I have given myself 6 months to do it in. Do you think that is realistic?

Good luck!!! x

Linda

Hi Linda, I started last April and did 24 weeks to lose 6 stone. So yes definately doable.

Good luck.

Donna

Hi Donna,

Have to say I love the nut fudge bar!! I have the bars for my tea so I feel like I am eating with my family.

How long did it take you to loose the 6 stone orginally? Thats what I need to loose and I have given myself 6 months to do it in. Do you think that is realistic?

Good luck!!! x

Linda

Perfectly. If followed 100% you will lose 1 stone a month.

I began to question at one stage, because of the fluxations that come later in the diet.

But 10 months - 10 stone. Like it says on the can. :D

Back