Back to LL

Kerrimc74

Hi everyone, well I've not been around for about a month as I made the same old mistake a few of us make.... I decided that I'd had enough of LL and convinced myself I could lose the last 2 stone on my own or through a diet class. Ha Ha. Well over the past 4 weeks I have maintained my weight (only 1lb up from stopping LL) so in that sense I have proved to myself I can maintain my weight. However, I now realise I need to shift the last 1.5 - 2 stone quickly or I'll never do it. So Day 1 back on the packs today. Anyone got any tips????

Hi Kerri!
Well done on not gaining much - that is really great!
Now that youve got your LL Head on again, you know the weigh will soon be gone!
Good luck on day 1!

Hi Kerrimc74, welcome back!!! well done for maintaining your weight thats fantastic!!!
I've been having a rough time at the moment so I can sympathise with you regarding 'having enough of LL', but having said that no diet has ever worked as quick as LL or as successfully for me so it's a grin and bear it situation and I'm sure it will all fall in to place again.
I'm sure the 2 stone you have to lose will soon fall off you and time will fly by!

Hello and welcome back.

If you want to do it that quick, do you have a goal? I have a holiday and that helps to keep the focus!!!

welcome back - two stone will be gone in no time :)

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. Foxtrot, I do have a holiday booked - off to Florida in about 9 weeks so that will keep me motivated.

Kx

Back