• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to LL

Hi everyone, well I've not been around for about a month as I made the same old mistake a few of us make.... I decided that I'd had enough of LL and convinced myself I could lose the last 2 stone on my own or through a diet class. Ha Ha. Well over the past 4 weeks I have maintained my weight (only 1lb up from stopping LL) so in that sense I have proved to myself I can maintain my weight. However, I now realise I need to shift the last 1.5 - 2 stone quickly or I'll never do it. So Day 1 back on the packs today. Anyone got any tips????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 9st0lb(45%)
Hi Kerri!
Well done on not gaining much - that is really great!
Now that youve got your LL Head on again, you know the weigh will soon be gone!
Good luck on day 1!

S: 20st2.0lb C: 20st2.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Kerrimc74, welcome back!!! well done for maintaining your weight thats fantastic!!!
I've been having a rough time at the moment so I can sympathise with you regarding 'having enough of LL', but having said that no diet has ever worked as quick as LL or as successfully for me so it's a grin and bear it situation and I'm sure it will all fall in to place again.
I'm sure the 2 stone you have to lose will soon fall off you and time will fly by!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
Hello and welcome back.

If you want to do it that quick, do you have a goal? I have a holiday and that helps to keep the focus!!!

loula

S: 19st0lb C: 18st1lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.89%)
welcome back - two stone will be gone in no time :)

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. Foxtrot, I do have a holiday booked - off to Florida in about 9 weeks so that will keep me motivated.

Kx