Back to lose 2st...

Mini_Me

LighterLife Returner
Hi All,

I'm starting LighterLife again today to lose two stone which I put on over the last 10 months...

I think it will be harder this time round, but I'm hoping that once the pounds start coming off, it will motivate me to remain abstinant.

I think I put on two stone for a number of reasons:

1) I was never really happy with how I looked after finishing LL early this year. I always thought 'I've still got some to lose, so I'll lose it later'. In hidsight, I was at a 'normal' BMI weight, healthy and looked good. I should have just maintained. Now I know...

2) I started making excuses like 'I can cope with that little bit extra - it will burn off' etc... two stone later, i recognise I was slipping into old habits...

3) I gradually lost discipline around meal planning and portion control. In the begining it was minor things, but now I realise I havn't had a meal plan in months!

4) I travelled a lot on business, and being alone + company expenses + nice restaurants = excuse for me to 'enjoy myself' etc. Again, in hindsight, I should have realised that everything needs to be in moderation, and that I need to consciously maintain even when my lifestyle changes for a breif period of time e.g. holiday or business trip.

Oh well.
Original weight in april 2008 = 21st

Weight when finished LL = 12st
Now = 14st

Target weight = 12st again!

Time Target = RTM complete end of this year

Hi Mini me,
How's day 1 going so far?
I've done LL twice before and managed to put all my weight back on on both occassions - how daft am i?
You lost so much when you did LL before & at least you have recognised the need to act now rather than when you have put even more weight back on.
It can be harder to get into the second (or third!) time round but I beleive its all about being in the right frame of mind & so as long as you know you will do it, then you will. I thought I could get away with a bit of ham here and a bit of chicken there when I tried to re-start before but, as you know, its 100% all the way if you want the best & quickest results.

Good luck - you'll do it in no time :)

yoyo
xx

Hi Mr.M

Welcome back. Good luck.

Back