Back to lose baby weight - my Christmas treat to myself

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Hi everyone,

I'm starting back on cd 810 tomorrow to lose the baby weight. My treat to myself is to be 28lbs closer to my usual body in 10 weeks.

Anyone else out there wanna join me in my mission with their own plans? ( I was hooked on here once upon a time, I now have a 3 month old baby but I'll get on as often as I can)

Wish me luck and good luck to all of you,

Sunshine xxx

Good Luck with your CD journey - the weight will be off in no time:)

Congratulations on the new baby too:D

Good luck sunshine I have just started cd today for the 1st time I put on a massive 4 stone in my pregnancy my little one is now 4 months so need to find the skinny girl inside me :) x x

congratulations to you and what a wonderful present to give to urself.

xx

congrats on the birth of ur baby.....i will deffo join u would love to lose 2 stones by christmas that would leave me one stone to deal with...

Congratulations on your baby :)

I would love to join you, I have 2 stone to loose by 19th December when I go for my next fertility appointment, have to loose 2 stone by then to get to the the next stage and to get my IVF forms signed off. Then need to loose another 3 before I can have IVF but that will be a 2012 job :)

xx

Brilliant girls. Let's do this. We can motivate eachother and be lots lighter by Christmas. I really would prefer to lose 3 stone to get me skinny again but realistically that's not going to happen in the time frame. Plus we want to try for baby number two in January. I think the key for me is to keep busy. I'm on maternity leave and always out and about. I'll keep it up!

Great to meet you all x

Hi Sunshine I used to post to your diary last year, congratulations on your baby!! Iḿ moving to 810 tomorrow after my weigh in as Iḿ going mad on ss and keep breaking it. I'm aiming for a size 10 and I think I'm 1.5 stone away from that. So Iĺl join you too:)

Congratulations on your baby :)

I would love to join you, I have 2 stone to loose by 19th December when I go for my next fertility appointment, have to loose 2 stone by then to get to the the next stage and to get my IVF forms signed off. Then need to loose another 3 before I can have IVF but that will be a 2012 job :)

xx

interesting stuff - i'm doing this for IVF too - but i've just been told i need to get below BMI 30... do you mind saying what you've been told? obviously it's varies from local trust to trust, but i'd really like to know.

it's the *best* motivation, though isn't it?

Hi girlies.

How did everyone do today?

So it was my first day. Looking after baby means I don't focus on me much anymore so I barely noticed being on cd. I only had my last pack cause I needed it rather than wanted it. Good start. Hope it lasts lol.

It's great theres far more protein choice now on 810 since I last did it.

Hope youve all had a good day. Xxx

Fantastic idea - a great gift to yourself. I would say that a 28 pound loss is very do-able by Christmas. I did CD a few years back, and right now my friend is doing 810 with the occasional 1000 day. She is losing well and so will you.

All the very best!

Good on ya! What are you making for dinner or have you had your protein and veg already? I'm having a meal with my hubby tonight so I'll actually be starting tomorrow and I can't wait to see the scales move again!

Well, how are you all getting on? So far I'm down 11lbs in the first 4 weeks (810) I'm staying on track. The more days that pass the more difficult it becomes to resist 'normal' food. I'm surrounded by it with hubby and friends but seeing the results is helping.
Just taking it week by week.

Xxx hope you're all doing well. I'd love to hear how you're all doing xxx

Hey sunshine!

Just started on SS was advised to go on SS+ but I want to try SS for at least a month!! I want to loose 10kg by Christmas let's see if that's do-able!!

Back