Back to lose it all again!!!

I'll definitely try the sweetner tip. I also suffered really badly with gallstones after I lost all my weight but chose not to have my gall bladder removed. I'm just hoping I don't suffer this time around!!!
It's also so much harder this time as I have a 4 year old and 4 month old. The last time my oldest was just a baby but this time she's got so many questions about what i'm doing. I really don't want her knowing i'm doing a food replacement diet so for now my shakes are my medicine for a sore tummy. If anyone else has any better suggestions please feel free to let me know :)

Welcome to Exante Liz :). I did CD in 2009 but am back now to get back into shape. Went for Exante as I could not stand all the faffing of having to go and see someone every week to get my food, plus was too embarrassed to go back to be honest :eek:. Even thought the counserllor was lovely. I liked the CD porridge and although the Exante porridge is quite different, I really like it now. Also love the vanilla shake, find that very sweet, and I have a very sweet tooth, so it works for me. I am just into week 3 and yes, don't forget your taste really changes. I have the lovely metallic taste now in between packs, :yuk:. But anyway, stick to the plan, it works, onwards and downwards!

Soon2bslimmer x ;)

Back