Back to old faithful sw

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I started the year doing ww and lost a stone in a month and have faffed about since then putting most of the weight back on. Things are pretty tense at the moment at home and i'm comfort eating a lot which is why i'm struggling with calories. Slimming world is like my old faithful, doesn't matter what diets i attempt i always end up back eventually. I'm going to go back to group on Monday and hopefully stick to a £20 weekly budget, think its doable? will prob be doing green days.

Hi Nicki, and welcome to the club,
Yep, you're far more likely to be able to stick your budget if you follow mainly green, you can really fill up on the pulses, pastas and rice.

Glad to hear your complications are sorting themselves out, and that you're ready to think if yourself.

Wishing you sucess

That sounds like me, decided to try WW on a whim a few weeks ago after a few friends had raved about the new plan and although there was some good points (crumpets, bagels, crisps etc!) I felt overall I was still quite hungry and sick of weighing things and worrying about portion sizes. So, like you, back to what I know works and wont leave me hungry! Good luck with green, a lot of people say its easy to do cheaply because you can bulk buy pasta, rice, lentils etc and fill up on cheap tins of tomatoes and beans. Also they have quite good offers on Mugshots/Pasta N Sauce in places like Poundworld and Asda.

Hey nicki and welcome to the best support forum EVER!! Yes, green days are best on a budget... Pasta, tattys and rice etc go a long way! Good luck on your weight loss journey :0) xx

Back