Back to old faithfull

Morning all . Finished my 7 nights woohoo! Going to treat myself to a massage and facial today I can't wait, it's raining outside but I've planned to get lots of exercise in this week, I will just have a chilled pamper day today but will try exercise all week. I will loose Friday!!! Brought a pumpkin today to might make some soup or curry with it later Ee

B- melon with green tea (must drink more!)

S-banana , oppsy had 3 roast potatos can't resist cold ones? Lol 6 syns

L- pitta pizza hxa and b , had peppers and tomato on it 1 syn for olives, Green tea with lemon

d- chicken with soy ginger and spring onion, peppers 3 syns for tiny bit of chorizo I had left

Syns- 10/15 syns

Had an amazing massage and facial so relaxed now

Last edited:
well I'm debating whether to put it in a curry

I bought pumpkin today & going to make coconut curry pumpkin soup for lunch tomorrow :)

Glad you got through your night shifts & treated yourself to a nice relaxing massage & facial :) Sounds lovely.

Well done for sticking so well to an. I've been absolutely terrible these past couple of weeks. Been avoiding the scales so dreading finding out the damage tomorrow. Am back on it today though, & determined to be good! As you say, there's no need to feel deprived, so I should be able to stick to this lol.

Mmm, I like the sound of pumpkin curry! Think I've only ever had pumpkin in a sweet pie, defo not SW friendly but gorgeous! I'm sure it would make a good soup as well though.

X

Glad you got through your night shifts & treated yourself to a nice relaxing massage & facial :) Sounds lovely. Well done for sticking so well to an. I've been absolutely terrible these past couple of weeks. Been avoiding the scales so dreading finding out the damage tomorrow. Am back on it today though, & determined to be good! As you say, there's no need to feel deprived, so I should be able to stick to this lol. Mmm, I like the sound of pumpkin curry! Think I've only ever had pumpkin in a sweet pie, defo not SW friendly but gorgeous! I'm sure it would make a good soup as well though. X
exactly I always wander why I need to go off plan the plan is great and you can have so much yummy food I think it's just a vicious cycle but we know it works so just draw a line hun

Morning all well afternoon, my body is still in night mode I couldn't sleep last night then render up waking up at this time. So I will have lunch which is left over noodle from yesterday with chicken soy and ginger 2 syns for tiny bit of chorizo. Ill have half a grapefruit after and a green tea with it.

D- pumpkin curry 50g coconut milk 6syns and 2.5 for mango chutney

S-options chocolate coconut yum with a flump 3.5

Syns - 14/15 I'm stuffed!

Last edited:
I made a pumpkin curry was so yummy healthy and filling, it had pumpkin, spinach,sweetcorn,lentils onion and chopped toms in it served with rice and did add coconut milk to it for 6 syns

Attachments

• image-401667662.jpg
    image-401667662.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 64
Just realised I havnt had my a or b today!! I'm stuffed so won't bother with b but ill have a glass of milk now so there's my a

So my mission is to be an Xmas babe that means I need to loose 1.5 a week until Xmas to get me to 13.5lbs happy with that!!! I will do my best

So my mission is to be an Xmas babe that means I need to loose 1.5 a week until Xmas to get me to 13.5lbs happy with that!!! I will do my best

I'm totally with you! I said last week that I wanted another stone off which will give me 2 stone for crimbo. I lost 1.5lb last week so 12.5lb in 9 weeks x

wowzer!!!! That's happened quickly probably doesn't feel like it for you though lol I'm happy with 1.5 off a week now that's how I done it before and it stayed off until this year and stupid shift work

7 weeks so it's 1.5 - 2 a week. Last time my body through me some curve balls and had a couple of maintains and two 0.5lb gains that I totally didn't expect or deserve so no doubt this time will be the same x

Back