Back to old faithfull

7 weeks so it's 1.5 - 2 a week. Last time my body through me some curve balls and had a couple of maintains and two 0.5lb gains that I totally didn't expect or deserve so no doubt this time will be the same x
mine does the same I maintained for 4 weeks before!!!!

Afternoon all Today I have eaten
Ee

B- melon and lemon in hot water

L- chorizo and hallumi salad 8 syns for oil and chorizo ? Hxa

D- after my cooking I'm not hungry! I had a quorn burger no bun with a corn in the cob 2 syn for butter

S- 1/2 hxb alpen light mixed into shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt are they 0.5 or free???? They are ff.

Jelly sweets are in the fridge they are 3 syns for whole lot and I made a coffee and walnut scan bran cake 3 syns a slice or hxb and 1.5

Syns- 10.5/15

Attachments

• image-539414765.jpg
    image-539414765.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Went to group and bagged myself a few bars to finally! It was quite nice going to group actually I will try go when I can.

I also made these

How delicious do these look?! I can confirm that they are as yummy as you think they are! I can't take complete credit for the idea, but I've had a play around with the recipe to get what I think are the best results. I got my silicone bear moulds from Home & Bargains for 99p each.

Jelly Teddy Bears

1.5 syns per jelly sachet used. 1 sachet creates around 30 bears, so 0.5 syn per 10 bears - yes please!

1 sachet Hartley sugar free jelly (1.5 syns)
6 sheets of gelatine
3 heaped tablespoons sweetener
1/2 pint boiling water

Firstly check the instructions for your gelatine sheets - mine require soaking in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes before use to soften them up.

Using a jug with a pouring spout, mix the jelly crystals and the sweetener with 1/2 pint boiling water.

Add the softened gelatine sheets one at a time, stirring in completely. Then pour your mixture into your silicone moulds.

Leave it the fridge to set and voila - done! I made up a variety of flavours throughout the day so now have a MASSIVE bowl of sweets in the fridge to pick on! If you don't have any small silicone moulds then just pour your mixture into a baking tray, when set score lines along the jelly with a knife, then peel out sweets I added muller light Turkish delight to mine to

Attachments

• image-962233957.jpg
    image-962233957.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 75
Morning all Ee It's so chilly outside my time off is going far to quickly as well... I am off to my friends tonight but we are making dinner so I will have lots of say in it and they know I am doing slimming world so it will be fine, nearly the weekend which means seeing my fella it's been two weeks :( I miss him just have to make sure I choose right choices when we go out for food I am really feeling I the zone again, my body feels better already for it. Even if I havnt lost I feel healthier, going to be lazy and snuggle in bed all morning today because I can!

B- weetabix x2 hxb with 1% milk hxa, strawberries, raspberries and pomegranate, 1 syn tsp honey hot water and lemon (hxb)

L- Savoury rice and an apple

S- an orange 5 jelly beans 1
D- sushi with edamame beans

S- flump 1.5, hot choc 2, hifi bar yummy!!! 6

Syns- 10.5/15

Attachments

• image-2484992852.jpg
    image-2484992852.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Morning hun

I know what you mean about the week going by so quickly as it's back to wilt for me on Monday :-(

I bet you can't wait to see your fella if it's been two weeks :O

What day are you getting weighed this week? x

Been very slack with the gym this week but I'm resting my poor body as my back and knees are so sore from working loads, back to it next week though!

So did you get weighed this Wednesday? I thought you were just going for books and bars Hope you had a good night with your friends x

I am but as I am a shift worker they said I don't have to go all the time just let them know so might go every now and them to keep my app and for ideas ect, and for the bars! I did get weighed weds but was end of the day and made me 2lbs heavier so not really sure what to go by thought might as well wait until weds again as I'm going to group it's tasting week and I want some ideas

Back