Back to old faithfull

Morning all It's Fridays woohoo I get to see my gorgeous man! We will be going out for lunch so I'm saving my a and b!

B- lm sausages in an egg wrap with sf spinach looks not a lot but I've cut it up fine and was definitely 1/3 of the plate 1 syn for sauce

S-3 syns coffee and walnut scan bran cake with light squirty cream

Attachments

• image-2785999096.jpg
    image-2785999096.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-925894932.jpg
    image-925894932.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Morning all It's Fridays woohoo I get to see my gorgeous man! We will be going out for lunch so I'm saving my a and b! B- lm sausages in an egg wrap with sf spinach looks not a lot but I've cut it up fine and was definitely 1/3 of the plate 1 syn for sauce
Mmmmmm!!!

I know you're saving your b today but do you know that there's some new wraps that are b choice? They are in this months mag x

Hi all my battery has died but I'm still here on plan :) Today I've eaten

L- (up late) seafood tagliatelle out for lunch but all sw friendly but the chilli oil which there wasnt to much so I will say 6 syns. Had toms and rocket sf

S- hot choc 2 syns with hi fi Xmas pudding bar hxb I'm in love with these!!!

D- light choices sausages x3 (1.5) sw chips and beans. 1 syn for hp sauce melon after

S- 12 jelly beans 2 syns

Syns-12.5/15

Need to lower these

Last edited:
Hi all my battery has died but I'm still here on plan :) Today I've eaten L- (up late) seafood tagliatelle out for lunch but all sw friendly but the chilli oil which there wasnt to much so I will say 6 syns. Had toms and rocket sf S- hot choc 2 syns with hi fi Xmas pudding bar hxb I'm in love with these!!! D- light choices sausages x3 (1.5) sw chips and beans. Will have some melon after

I told you that's you'd like the Christmas bars didn't i?!! I love them! x

Oh I love, love, love it! I didn't know you were getting married?! x
got engaged in June in Las Vegas, we haven't set a date but were going back next year for a holiday and have been discussing wether to just do it whilst were there, we're buying a house march time and want nice things and another holiday and just thought we would save so much stress and money by doing it there and have a party when we get back, the more I think about it the more I like the idea but I know my mum won't like it, although that makes me want to do it even more when people get stressed at you as it reminds me how stressful it is

Morning all Had worst night sleep went to bed at 5!! Was in pain from my back took numerous pain killers and deep heat then propped myself up with pillows and finally drifted off at 6ish :( but woke up about 11 and then had a nap until 12.30 so had to rush about as I said I would make lunch!
S - walkers baked stars 4.5, hxa cheese, jelly beans 2 syns

L- pulled pork, sw chips homemade coleslaw, corn on the cob 1.5 for mayo hxb roll

S- wine 6, rocky road bar 3

Syns a little over today 17/15

Attachments

• image-2995194592.jpg
    image-2995194592.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
How's the pain now? Is the pulled pork sweet? I'm guessing it's tastes like BBQ pork, is that right? x
its really lovely yeh BBQ pork but falls off the bone feels so naughty, yes be pain is better I'm just so tired! I'm going to try have a week like you this week beck hardly any carbs!

its really lovely yeh BBQ pork but falls off the bone feels so naughty, yes be pain is better I'm just so tired! I'm going to try have a week like you this week beck hardly any carbs!

Glad it's better :)

Makes me smile when you say no carbs like me as I don't really think about it. I do have some btw! x

Back