Back to old faithfull

Hi Vicky :)
How's it call going ..??
Have you lost weight ..??
My best friend swears by SW .!! :)
I'm full of cold too :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vicky :) How's it call going ..?? Have you lost weight ..?? My best friend swears by SW .!! :) I'm full of cold too :-( Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
im poorly at the moment full of cold but face all swollen got ulcers and cold sore invert sexy right now just been run down and stressed so no weight loss in last two weeks but ill get back I track it does work

Morning all

Ee

I will take control I'm feeling low still and the puffy painful fave and cold sore is not helping but I start a week of nights Monday so will need to cook stuff ready, I must do this I know how good I felt last time and I want that feeling again, I caught a glance of myself in the shop window yest and was shocked I have really let myself go!!! So it is changing! I'm going back to basics and weighing everything

B- hxb wholemeal toast, 1 syn butter, marmite, two poached eggs, did a little tweak have mango to use up so blended it with a muller coconut and some pineapple to make a smoothie do lots of sf and I'm stuffed. (Sore throat I'm allowed a small tweak)

L-

Preparing your meals now will help, good luck.

Morning diary Well I've given myself a talking to and looking at how well everyone is doing is motivating me because it means I can do it to! And I fed up of failing, I have don't it before and I remember how great it felt to be in control and feel healthy, I need to stop making excuses if I'm tired sad or stressed be aide unless I give up my job I will have these roller coaster emotions all the time it just comes with it! So I weighed today to have a starting point but I will remain to weigh Fridays mornings so ----------------------------------------------------------------- There's the line drawn! Starting weight 10.11lbs yuk! I would like to be 10 by Xmas is that doable?? My goal weight is 9.6 I would like more but have been thinking about it logically and I remember getting just below that weight before and it being difficult to maintain so I'm being realistic this time! I start 7 nights tonight so I need to organise my food for the week. Wish me luck (again!!)

Extra easy B-pancakes 35g porridge oats (hxb) mixed with activia cherry yoghurt and 1 egg. Topped with ban man berries and 1 tsp hunny 1 syn
L- made some baked cannelloni today and have left overs for the week also syn free hummus and some baked potatoes with chicken and cheese so I have lots to snack on! I had some of the cannelloni with salad for lunch 1 syn for Parmesan sprinkled .

D-no pic as ate it! Oopsy but had jacket spud beans and cheese (hxa)

Taking alpen light (3), hot choc options (2) melon and an orange to snack on later

Syns- 7/15

Attachments

• image-1312738820.jpg
    image-1312738820.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3440169982.jpg
    image-3440169982.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1039264836.jpg
    image-1039264836.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image-591452426.jpg
    image-591452426.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
that would be great!! I'm in it beck ! We can do it

Yay! I'm about to eat a cold salad in my hotel room as I cant be bothered going out as I will lose my car parking space in the hotel and the hotel menu isnt SW friendly so if I can stick to, you can! x

Morning all well what a busy shift! I'm shattered and was starving
Ee B- 2 xwholemeal toad hxb+6 syns with two eggs and half a grapefruit Must drink more!!!!

L- grilled mango chicken with homemade syn free coleslaw

S- pineapple and melon , alpen light 3, options 2

D-cannelloni with spinach hxa cheese, an orange.

Syns- 11/15

Attachments

• image-3685895396.jpg
    image-3685895396.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Back