Back to old faithfull

Stress and iv had a crap few days something happened at work and failed my driving test again just feeling rubbish and I want to curl up and cry

It's really hard when you're having a tough time, I know, you just want to give in. Do you have any comfort foods in or wine you could have which will be within your syn allowance?

Try not to stress about your driving test, I know you probably are, but you'll get there eventually, is it nerves that let you down? If you like bananas they are good for nerves.

It's really hard when you're having a tough time, I know, you just want to give in. Do you have any comfort foods in or wine you could have which will be within your syn allowance? Try not to stress about your driving test, I know you probably are, but you'll get there eventually, is it nerves that let you down? If you like bananas they are good for nerves.
yep I was so shakey and got chest pains this time I really put pressure on myself just with stuff happening at work and home it's all a bit stressful at the moment

Sometimes life gets in the way. We all struggle from time to time and have things going on which cause us to slip up and fall off the wagon. The most important thing is getting back on it. You've done it before and you can do it again.

I am a comfort eater too. What I try to do when I'm feeling rubbish is plan yummy SW friendly meals which feel like a treat. For example: chicken parmo, pizza and chips, a curry, etc. That way you're on plan but you're tricking your body into thinking you've had something "naughty". Use your Syns for chocolate, wine, whatever you like that will pick you up.

I think the most important thing is to plan - make sure you know what you're going to be having and keep plenty of stuff handy for when stress attacks. If you're caught short, that's when you can fall off the wagon and do some serious damage. "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."

Sometimes life gets in the way. We all struggle from time to time and have things going on which cause us to slip up and fall off the wagon. The most important thing is getting back on it. You've done it before and you can do it again. I am a comfort eater too. What I try to do when I'm feeling rubbish is plan yummy SW friendly meals which feel like a treat. For example: chicken parmo, pizza and chips, a curry, etc. That way you're on plan but you're tricking your body into thinking you've had something "naughty". Use your Syns for chocolate, wine, whatever you like that will pick you up. I think the most important thing is to plan - make sure you know what you're going to be having and keep plenty of stuff handy for when stress attacks. If you're caught short, that's when you can fall off the wagon and do some serious damage. "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."
thanks hunny I've woken up thinking about fruit so that's a good start ha ha, I am drawing a line and thinking positive I need to take control and do this!

thanks hunny I've woken up thinking about fruit so that's a good start ha ha, I am drawing a line and thinking positive I need to take control and do this!

You can do it :)

So new start!!! I am planning ahead and doing some red days as I feel better doing these although I find it hard to think of dinners sometimes so will be doing the ee to feeling positive , I can do this!

B/l- pineapple, apricot and some melon followed by an egg wrap with Linda mcartney sausages are these free? hxa1 cheese and 1 syn brown sauce. 2 cups pu-erh tea to speed things up!
D- hxb pasta with meatballs and passata 1 syn for olives

S-chicken drumsticks, fruit, 4x marsh mellows 4.5syns, sweet and salty popcorn 4

Syns-9.5/15

Day one done!

Attachments

• image-4207798136.jpg
    image-4207798136.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1826948369.jpg
    image-1826948369.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Depends which of the Linda McCartney sausages you had as to whether they're free or not hun. I know the rosemary and red onion ones are definitely free, and lush!! Our Tesco seems to have stopped selling them though, which is a bit of a pain in the backside. Grr.

Found these other Linda McCartney sausages on SW website:
Italian Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each - 0.5 Syns
Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 50g each - 1.5 Syns
Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each - 2 Syns

Yes, the LM sausages are free x

Not all of them are free. In fact, the only ones which are free are the rosemary and red onion sausages. So be careful. I have listed the other Syn values in my last post ^^^

Not all of them are free. In fact, the only ones which are free are the rosemary and red onion sausages. So be careful. I have listed the other Syn values in my last post ^^^
ive got the rosemary and red onion ones as I was certain I saw they were free before I got them thanks hun, they were lovely

Now you've got me thinking... you could always put a slice of cheese in it to make it like a Mc D's sausage and egg mc muffic (without the muffin!)

ive got the rosemary and red onion ones as I was certain I saw they were free before I got them thanks hun, they were lovely

They are lush aren't they! Where did you get them from, if you don't mind me asking? Need to find somewhere else that sells them as my Tesco is bloody useless. I think I'll deffo add your eggy sausage wrap for breakfast one weekend :)

Back