Back to old faithfull

Thanks ladies for the comments I will carry on started my red day off today with lots of melon and pineapple and a banana with coconut muller very full now (even though I did blend it ahhhhh tweak) not sure I'll make the gym today as I have to wait in for someone to collect something they said between 8-8 no doubt they will come at 8! But I will be going wed-sat! I am putting together a playlist as I am working my way up to go for a jog in my own!! Ahhhhh I'm so scared this is just an idea though I might wimp out.

My rules for this week are .......
- I will stick to under ten syns
-mainly red days! -drink more fluids
- ex cerise at least 3 x this week
-be more optimistic the plan does work

Lunch- cheese hxa and spinach omelette with bacon and toms and mushrooms 1.5 syns for cut up pepperami
S- Sharon fruit yum! And hot choc 2

Dinner- hxb bread 1 slice with second hxa cheese ww tomato soup just fancied it 3.5 syns grapes for sf

Syns- 7/10

Might have hxb hifi later if I get the snack attack!

Attachments

• image-2940371446.jpg
    image-2940371446.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2595625996.jpg
    image-2595625996.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Morning all So sleepy this week! I am still feeling motivated though I will drag myself to the gym tonight. Extra easy today as I fancy curry!

B- all bran crunch hxb with hxa milk, half a grapefruit

L- seafood rice, 2.5 for vegetable rice mixed seafood 1 for olives and some radish will have more super free after

D- beef curry 1 red onion, sliced Low calorie cooking spray 500g lean rump steak 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped 1 tbsp madras curry powder 2 level tbsp tomato puree 1 medium butternut squash 250g mushrooms, halved 285ml beef stock 200g dried basmati rice 150g fat free natural yogurt Freshly chopped coriander Method Cook the onion in low calorie cooking spray for 10 minutes. Cut the steak into strips, add to the pan with the red peppers and cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Add the curry powder and tomato puree and mix well. Peel and chop the squash and stir into the pan with the mushrooms, pour in the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the rice in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes and drain. Serve the curry drizzled with yogurt, scattered with coriander and rice on the side.

Attachments

• image-1620847793.jpg
    image-1620847793.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Didn't have my curry I a still full up from lunch but I plan on eating it tomo!! I just did 1 hour pump class and ran from the bus stop which is only a 5 min walk but it's a start lol I had 1 piece of wholemeal toast with beans and cheese so this has turned out as a green day!

Last edited:
Morning all, Well I made myself get up this am and I did two classes in a row, I did lots of core work then had a steam and then treated myself to a massage after so I've had a nice relaxing day really a lot of me time :). The masseuse said my back is awful I could of told her that! Well she was great and really worked on my bad shoulder and neck and now I'm feeling a little under the weather must of had lots of build up there must drink more fluids!

Extra easy I will have my curry!

B- hxb and hxa all bran crunch plus melon and pineapple

L- well It's 15.00 and I'm starving as only just got in and I am cooking lunch/dinner which is beef curry I can't wait it looks lovely, I think cutting a butternut squash should be listed as cardio I'm knackered after cutting that bad boy! Seriously need to glup some fluid I can feel I need it! I might have some berries and meringue after dinner I shall update! Hope your all having a good day

Yum!

Attachments

• image-4194241126.jpg
    image-4194241126.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-3198421987.jpg
    image-3198421987.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
So today 5.5 syns, I'm going to try weekly syns starting tomo fingers crossed for wi

Attachments

• image-293166576.jpg
    image-293166576.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 54
So I'm going to nandos for lunch tomo I read somewhere that for the butterfly chicken spicy rice and corn on the cob it is 6.5 syns does anyone know this ? My ap is showing the chicken a lot higher but I know there is a low option

So I'm going to nandos for lunch tomo I read somewhere that for the butterfly chicken spicy rice and corn on the cob it is 6.5 syns does anyone know this ? My ap is showing the chicken a lot higher but I know there is a low option

No idea hun but I'd say the chicken is higher coz its cooked with skin on... Am sure if you ask for it off they'll oblige and cook it skin off which would like it free??

Morning all As a shift worker I had to go to a different group this am and it was daunting It was so busy! I didn't stay for group but I did loose 1.5lbs so my scales have been lying to me! I'm happy about that! Just need to keep it up! No exercise today I think I'll let my body rest but I do feel really guilty! I will be doing lots of walking around the shops though

B- melon pineapple mango and muller and two cups sencha green tea

L- nandos I'll go online and check syns to make sure and ill do my syns weekly this week for a trial and try aim for less than 10 a day so at the weekend I have a few more to play with!

D- is at my cousins but she knows I'm in sw! I will update I've got a hifi bar in my bag in case she brings the treats out! And I'll save my healthy extras

Attachments

• image-2595970118.jpg
    image-2595970118.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1220825100.jpg
    image-1220825100.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Yay, fab loss!! Well done :)

yeh I would take the skin off
Is it still syn free if you take the skin off?? Even though its been cooked skin on??? Oh I thought you'd have to syn it then as the oil/fat from the skin would have gone into it... Oh well that's good to know :) x

im not sure hun ill have to have a look online
Hmmm.... Maybe we can just play dumb and pretend :D Am sure it wouldn't be many if any anyway if you're eating it... I love Nando's...

Back