Back to slimming world!

x Debs x

Well am back on slimming world after trying rosemary Conley loved the plan but just find it too time consuming especially with a 2 year old son and work and just everyday life!! Lol the portion pots are brill but I just hate hate hate measuring anything! Ha 2 friends have lost 5 stone between them on slimming world so if it
Works for them then why not me! I'm 9st13 at the minute and would like to be 9stone or just under! Ill mainly be doing EE with a few red and green thrown in! So .......wish me luck! ha I'm going to post a food diary (when I figure out how) so any hints tips etc are massively appreciated! Deb xxx

Good luck with Slimming World, Deb! I'm sure you'll do great!! :D I'll keep my eyes open for your diary.

:heartpump:

Mandy

Thanks alot!! :) I'm confused already! Haha not a good start! I've posted today's diary..... It posted up fine but I think I'll lose it...... I don't seem to have it where I can access it all the time I think I'd have to go INTO the threads to find it to add to it each day???? Is that how it works or am I missing something? Lol xxx

Back