Back to SW... Again! But this time feels different

So i wasnt that good! My plan went out the window! My husbands boss was like 'i've been here before i suggest we all order these platters and share.....' :( I wasnt dreadful but i wasnt good! Oh well its a new day today!

Tuesday will decide i guess! How are you getting on?

I'm doing fantastically :) I've not went over my syns and tried some different food to keep things fresh :) I'm hoping to get 2 1/2lbs off this week to get my club 10 and next week I hope to get my 2 1/2 stone award :) I don't go out much so it's much easier especially when I cook all my own food so I think I will have a good result this week :)

I hope you are having a good week so far :)

Tomorrow is a new day and from what I can see your have been doing great, sometimes life throws a few curve balls. You can do it x x

WI day tomorrow and not looking forward to it! But tomorrow is a new day and a new week! Had such a stressful day at work and didnt have breakfast or lunch and then ate loads of sweets :( in my defence today is the worst day of my working year so hopefully this it wont be as stressful.... until a years time!

thank you... so i put 1 pound on, so actually im quite happy with that! It could have been alot worse! Anyway today is a new week and last week has gone and forgotten about!

Good luck this week :)

thank you... so i put 1 pound on, so actually im quite happy with that! It could have been alot worse! Anyway today is a new week and last week has gone and forgotten about!

Think i might have a small gain this week as went off track sunday and then had a fish from fish shop tonight x its weigh in tomorrow morning so will see lol x

Think i might have a small gain this week as went off track sunday and then had a fish from fish shop tonight x its weigh in tomorrow morning so will see lol x

As long as you enjoyed it and are back on track that's all that matters :) I never mind putting on weight when I've had flexible days but when I've been good it really knocks me for six!

Back