Back to SW... Again! But this time feels different

Yes! I am good thanks! Back on it after my weekend blip! We where meant to be going out on saturday but i've changed the plans so they are coming here so i can be good! I need to avoid temptation!

How is everyone else?

thank you... so i put 1 pound on, so actually im quite happy with that! It could have been alot worse! Anyway today is a new week and last week has gone and forgotten about!

A pound gain is not too bad at all especially if you have had a crap week xx Draw a line under this weeks mishaps and start afresh today :D Good luck for next week xxx

As long as you enjoyed it and are back on track that's all that matters :) I never mind putting on weight when I've had flexible days but when I've been good it really knocks me for six!

aye I did xx and I lost a pound too so well happy xx

So this week’s weigh in wasn’t good, I put a pound on, I’m trying not to beat myself up about it, we went out for 4 nights so only putting a pound on was good although now it’s done I do feel disappointed in myself. Hopefully I won’t have another week with so many nights out. Today is Wednesday and yesterday and today (so far) have been 100% and I need to have a really good week to get back on track with my goals. This weekend we have no real plans which really work for keeping on track. The weekend after we are staying with my mum and dad for the weekend which means generally I can be good except we do have a meal out planned, but if I am good till then I can have a meal off.

I have 3 brothers, all older than me and all amazing, the one closest to my age, Pete, lives in Spain. He sent me a link this week on WhatsApp’s about a news article he had been reading on obesity and how he thinks I should do something about my weight.... Now my problem is this, I love him for doing that because it shows he cares but he didn’t know I had already lost some weight and now I feel a sense of pressure of me. I can’t explain it but it’s kind of burst my bubble a bit, I am desperately trying for it not and to feel 100% motivated but realistically I am about 75%, which is good. But it’s knocked me, I can’t really understand why. not that me dieting was a secret or anything, and he's being great by messaging me like 'so what have you eaten today' and you should go for run blah but I just felt more confident when he wasn’t trying to help, does that make me sound awkward or ridiculous?! I love this site and people (with same issues) asking questions and talking things through. Just with him it’s not helpful.

Anyway... an update on my progress:

Week 1... 9 pound off
week 2... 2 pound off
week 3... 4 pound off
week 4... 5 pound off
week 5... 1 pound ON - grump

So this week’s weigh in wasn’t good, I put a pound on, I’m trying not to beat myself up about it, we went out for 4 nights so only putting a pound on was good although now it’s done I do feel disappointed in myself. Hopefully I won’t have another week with so many nights out. Today is Wednesday and yesterday and today (so far) have been 100% and I need to have a really good week to get back on track with my goals. This weekend we have no real plans which really work for keeping on track. The weekend after we are staying with my mum and dad for the weekend which means generally I can be good except we do have a meal out planned, but if I am good till then I can have a meal off.

I have 3 brothers, all older than me and all amazing, the one closest to my age, Pete, lives in Spain. He sent me a link this week on WhatsApp’s about a news article he had been reading on obesity and how he thinks I should do something about my weight.... Now my problem is this, I love him for doing that because it shows he cares but he didn’t know I had already lost some weight and now I feel a sense of pressure of me. I can’t explain it but it’s kind of burst my bubble a bit, I am desperately trying for it not and to feel 100% motivated but realistically I am about 75%, which is good. But it’s knocked me, I can’t really understand why. not that me dieting was a secret or anything, and he's being great by messaging me like 'so what have you eaten today' and you should go for run blah but I just felt more confident when he wasn’t trying to help, does that make me sound awkward or ridiculous?! I love this site and people (with same issues) asking questions and talking things through. Just with him it’s not helpful.

Anyway... an update on my progress:

Week 1... 9 pound off
week 2... 2 pound off
week 3... 4 pound off
week 4... 5 pound off
week 5... 1 pound ON - grump

No its not ridicilious at all xx I like to go at my own pace and while support from loved ones is appreciated it can make you feel under pressure if they constantly checking up on you x I think a kind word in his ear to step back a little would be a good idea xx And well done on only gaining a pound after a not so good week xx

Hiya hun

That's not ridiculous. Losing weight brings many hurdles and even well meaning family/friends can sometimes bring up hurdles. It's all part of the journey we are on.

I purposely don't tell people I'm on SW because many of well meaning people in my life will try to dissuade me. Telling me I'm fine I don't need to lose weight. I just handle it in the best way I can

As blades says take it at your pace, say thank you to your brother for the thought and carry on your way

Hiya hun

That's not ridiculous. Losing weight brings many hurdles and even well meaning family/friends can sometimes bring up hurdles. It's all part of the journey we are on.

I purposely don't tell people I'm on SW because many of well meaning people in my life will try to dissuade me. Telling me I'm fine I don't need to lose weight. I just handle it in the best way I can

As blades says take it at your pace, say thank you to your brother for the thought and carry on your way

Yes i can relate as my mother in law is the one thay trys sabotaging my diet so this time i have only told a few people x

thank you - i just need to forget it and move on! I messaged him lastnight and said that he didnt need to remind me about the diet and it was best to just leave me to it! i think he was a bit stroppy but he'll get over it!! How are we all today?x

thank you - i just need to forget it and move on! I messaged him lastnight and said that he didnt need to remind me about the diet and it was best to just leave me to it! i think he was a bit stroppy but he'll get over it!! How are we all today?x

Good for you xxx you need to do whats best for you and he will come round lol
Im brill today, just gotta figure out what to have for tea later x how are you x

Your doing great and I think that's the best way to handle it!! Have a great day x x

I am really good! I woke up all snotty and headache, popped a few pills and its given me a new lease of life!! I am feeling great - long may it last!!

I am really good! I woke up all snotty and headache, popped a few pills and its given me a new lease of life!! I am feeling great - long may it last!!

Sound in a right happy mood lol

I am! LOL what are you up to today?x

Glad to hear it xx im chilling under duvet then kids maybe sleeping over at they nans tonight lol xx

Back