Back to SW... Again! But this time feels different

So I am new to this and no idea what B&Q unp means?! Sorry.... plus its early!

Omg I'm sorry! My little boy had my phone while I was changing him. I don't even follow SW! Haha. Clearly Cole wants me to ;) sorry again x

Hi I'm on week four, I'm in Colchester but used to live in chafford hundred.

I go to a group in Monday for weigh in x

Good thanks and you? I just made a sw Moroccan chicken thing in the slow cook and it was blooming good! How's your day been? Been good?x

Was planning on giving it one more week at home before going back to class, which to be honest I don't really want to do, hate all the clapping. I was doing well on the plan, but my dad fell ill and was in hospital for 6 weeks, and I would be at the hospital from 12 till 8 so everything went out the window. He has been home now for nearly two weeks and I haven't been able to get back on track. So I'm going to restart it all again today. Sit down do a menu up for the week, and hopefully stick to it. X

Was planning on giving it one more week at home before going back to class, which to be honest I don't really want to do, hate all the clapping. I was doing well on the plan, but my dad fell ill and was in hospital for 6 weeks, and I would be at the hospital from 12 till 8 so everything went out the window. He has been home now for nearly two weeks and I haven't been able to get back on track. So I'm going to restart it all again today. Sit down do a menu up for the week, and hopefully stick to it. X

Good luck

It becomes hard doesnt it when life throws cr*p in the way, I hope your dad is on the mend. I know what you mean about the clapping! And you havd to pay for that! Hopefully with support on here you can get back into it without having to go! Or maybe go for a week or two till your in the swing of it? So whats on the menu today?

Yes! I was gunna type it up later so i could keep it! my husband was very impressed! (which he is not normally with my cooking! LOL)

I'll post it later xx

True but i dont know if that could stop me!! How are you today? I've woken up with a headache so breakfast consisted of paracetamol and water!

True but i dont know if that could stop me!! How are you today? I've woken up with a headache so breakfast consisted of paracetamol and water!

Awww I hope you feel better soon

I'm just taking advantage of that motivated feeling you have when you first start something new.....ask me again in 6 months lol

But in 6 months you will deserve one!

thats my problems... treats! I think i deserve them! need to break that habbit!!

Moroccan Chicken

We had this last night and it was VERY good! And syn free! You should try it,

It’s very simple, just chuck everything in slow cooker and hope for the best, 5/6 hours on high:

3 Chicken breasts – cut up (we used 3 because that’s what we had)
2 x onions
Small tin of chopped tomato’s
50g of fresh ginger (seems a lot but do it! You can buy them in a jar from Sainsbury pre cut in vinegar)
1 tablespoon garlic
1 tablespoon
Cumin
A handful or two of fresh coriander
2 sweet potatoes
3 carrots
1 chicken stock cube
100ml of water
2 tablespoon red wine vinegar

Back