Back to SW Basics. Red Days

It was actually, i really enjoyed it!!

No bike ride today - kids were knackered and hopefully hubs car will be done so i can go and pick it up later. Just hoping it's done before kids finish otherwise it's going to be a nightmare getting there through all the traffic etc!! Might keep it up for a while though, it's been nice to have a little bit of stop time in between work and home, and it's good for me and the kids to get exercise. So maybe not all the way to work every day, but maybe to school and back might be good x

Happy Friday :)

Evening bex hows ur day been?

Morning em :) day was a bit mixed lol. Picked up hubs car, was 1400+ in the end :( then had to take it back as lights were flashing and it was jerking. Thankfully just needed the computer resetting tho! Then got the kids and Rhys proceeded to have a massive melt down (overtired lol) but was fine when came out of it so we went to harvester with my sister and nephew which was yum. I had two bowls of salad, chicken breast and baby potatoes. Allowing 30 syns to cover the 2.5 rolls I had, the bit of pasta and coleslaw and the red devil dressing. Think that should be plenty?

Hub was at work late so I watched celeb juice which was soooo funny this week and then Snow White and the huntsmen. Didn't particularly rate it tho!

Sun is shining, washing is on the line and I've just had sausage sandwiches with my boys before we head off to buy a few presents as we've got a party at 12 today! Chilling hopefully this afternoon then off to the cinema in the morning to watch hotel Transylvania with the boys :)

Coming to catch up with you now. Big ramble that was lol

Really struggling with focus. Was crap all day yesterday and feeling the same today. Am going to group to see if the damage will give me a kick :(

How did WI go - I have been off the wagon for 10 days - had a 1.5 gain last week. Have had a rubbish time at work so have been bored and sad which just means I eat and eat!!
Went to BMF last night though and the exercise endorphins must have helped as I fell positive today. Back on it! x

Morning bex how did wi go?

How did WI go - I have been off the wagon for 10 days - had a 1.5 gain last week. Have had a rubbish time at work so have been bored and sad which just means I eat and eat!!
Went to BMF last night though and the exercise endorphins must have helped as I fell positive today. Back on it! x

I gained 6.5!!!! Am expecting (hoping) that some of it is water weight as it was the day before I was bad but who knows. That was a two week wi though. I just fed up with it all at the moment, do ok Monday to Friday but struggle weekends. I think just lots of stress and work stuff at the moment maybe. Back to it today anyway x

That won't be a true gain. Bet you lose at least the majority of it next week.

Ergh. How horrible. I bet it isn't proper weight though. How about using that as your motivation though? To get that gain off? I am back on track for the first time in 10 days and so feel you on the whole WORK IS SHHHHHIIIIIT!!! front. Let's do this together. I believe. Do you?! x

I'm trying guys I am just so not in the right head space at the moment! Have been ok so far today

B apple banana strawberry (0.5 waldens sauce)
L home made bolognaise on butternut squash
S 2 Alpen light (HexB) apple
Finished kids spag Bol - shouldn't have done this but like I said head isn't in right space. (2 half slice garlic bread)

I'm out for dinner at harvester tonight. Planning to steer clear of bread and have chicken breast with baby potatoes and salad. Rest of syns will be on salad dressing and sauce with chicken. Plus a few for the pasta bits in the salad. So am going to go with 12.5 to finish off the days syns and be done then I guess.

On the plus side, I haven't had any Pepsi max today, will tonight but then none tomorrow. Am trying to cut the fizz once I've done that am going to work on cutting out snacking and just going back to three meals per day x

Thanks everyone for your support, I really do need you all to keep me focused right now x

you can do it bex, that is a good day even with the boys leftovers you are within your daily syns, 1 good day at a time, they soon add up and then your head will be back in the right place before you know it.xxx

Found ya!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back