Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Good day today. Though I am not confident of a loss this week. Am out for Indian food and drinks on Friday and then have friends coming for dinner and drinks Saturday. Am going to keep food best I can but drink may be an issue so a low syn week is called for...

EE day
B porridge with blueberries and banana. Waldens syrup (0.5)
L roast beef and stir fried veg, fruit salad
D cottage pie with celeriac topping and baked beans
S apple, bit of kids cottage pie (with mash) and sweet corn. Pineapple.

Enjoyed a few days off with the kids. Back to work tomorrow, busy week coming up :( boo.

Evening bex :D

Evening Hun :) you ok?? I'm shattered had a day at work with the boss which means I've got sweet fa done lol. Another all day meeting tomorrow too!! Bleurgh. A good day on plan tho. Red day

B scrambled eggs, ham, cherry toms, apple, grapes
L veg soup, butternut squash and cod with salad
D bolognaise with bns and salad
S apple

Off for a nice bath in a minute need to soak myself my eczema playing up ATM x

Week 3 food diary.

image-1415338637.jpg

Where did you get that food diary? It is so fancy.

I'd call you a geek but i'm just as bad (if not worse)

Another red day today.

B porridge blueberries and banana with 1tbsp waldens syrup (0.5)
L veg soup, ham salad with ff dressing
D 3 joe sausages 2 eggs. Half bns and beans (hex2b)
S apple, pineapple

Social stuff starts now though. Indian meal tomorrow (going to stick with tikka starter and dhansak with boiled rice) and friends for dinner sat (will cook sw food) but wine. Haven't used many syns though so hopefully should be ok but may retain water. We will see

Have totally copied your food diary! Much better to have it all in one place. I can look back over it that way. x

Thanks everyone :) just going to put myself in the shower ready for dinner out. Hubs car just died going to be another 900 on top of the 550 we paid this week. Broke.com!!! Ah well x

Thanks Hun I did although I wasn't very good with the plan for dinner!! I had

6 glasses of wine (ouch)
Mixed kebab starter
Poppadom and onion dip with yoghurt
Chicken dhansak
Steamed basmati rice
Few chips and a bit of naan
White chocolate and lime cheesecake

Then had a naughty munch when I got home of maltesers wine gums and jelly babies!! Doh

Been back to plan today though although more wine tonight as friends coming but I'm cooking so will keep the food sw friendly at least! Got a kids party shortly then got to get shopping sorted for tonight. X

Back