Back to SW Basics. Red Days

That food and wine sounds gorgeous, shame its not on plan, now that would be a brilliant diet :)

Plan has just completely disappeared this weekend :( got myself stuck in a bit of a binge cycle!! Doh!! Pulled it back until the afternoon, think tiredness and totm being due next week are taking over me! Will pull it back again today x

I know exactly how you feel have had the weekend off plan too. Back on it today. Motivation is an elusive thing isn't it. One minute I am riding high in full control and feeling almost smug, the next I am stuffing snickers bars in my face like it's the second coming of ***** and he's only letting fat people into heaven. Feeling a bit meh today but got BMF tonight so hopefully the exercise endorphins will help. Chin up chicken. Let's do this!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Had started to sort self out then nightmare with school allocations (allocated boys to different schools) which ended up in anther **** day! Resolved now thankfully, boys will go to same school. But am going to have a few glasses of wine and takeaway and chill tonight. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted. Early night and back to plan tomorrow for me! X

Thank god that's sorted for you, how stupid were they trying to send your boys to diff schools, enjoy your chill time and food and wine.xx

Thank god that's sorted for you, how stupid were they trying to send your boys to diff schools, enjoy your chill time and food and wine.xx

Thanks babe!! I know was proper distraught and angry this morning. Am just glad it's sorted and haven't had to wait weeks to find out!! Xxx

U can do it hun :) glad the whole school thing is sorted x

Me too em!!! Really pleased now its all sorted as we also got the school we wanted. Plus am feeling ok food wise, although hungry now but am at the park with kids!! Hubs Car is broke so I'm on my push bike this week!!! A funny sight lol x

Good day today back to plan! Plus lots body magic with being on the pushbike!

B none
L apple, baked potato. Sweet chilli beans (2)
D bns, whole wheat pasta, chicken with tomatoes and spinach
S 2 apples. Bit pineapple.

Good job! Well done! X

Yeah it was nice - we watched a film and had indian. It was good, am bloated wobbly now though, but back to plan so hopefully not for long! x

Hungry this afternoon, suppose its the exercise. A day to plan tho

B porridge (a,b) blueberries walden syrup (0.5)
L bns, chicken, tomatoes, spinach
D was in two parts.
Pasta, tuna and sweet corn in veg sauce (2)
King prawn stir fry with rice noodles and sweet chilli sauce (2)
Snacks have been apple and pineapple

My dinner tonight was sooooo good haven't enjoyed a meal like that in ages

B two apples, late lol
L king prawn stir fry with rice noodles and sweet chilli sauce (6)
D two joes burgers, wholemeal roll (HexB) salad, bns and homemade coleslaw using waldens coleslaw dressing (1)
S grapes, banana

Back