Back to Sw

Little_Jade

Hi guys I did slimming world a year ago and managed to lose nearly 2 stone! I was so happy!
A year off plan and im nearly back at the weight I started! :(
Iv decided I need a kick up the bum to get motivated and get back on plan and to make me feel a bit happier with my weight! Any tips on how to stay motivated?

Hi guys I did slimming world a year ago and managed to lose nearly 2 stone! I was so happy!
A year off plan and im nearly back at the weight I started! :(
Iv decided I need a kick up the bum to get motivated and get back on plan and to make me feel a bit happier with my weight! Any tips on how to stay motivated?

Welcome back. :) I started back 2 weeks ago. For me, personally, group is a great motivator, I've only been back 2 weeks but already last week had a few 'shall I just.......' Moments but the thought of going to group and wanting to add to the groups collective total helped.

Another thing is to give myself some 'me' time, every day. I tend to go to bed about an hour before the other half with an options hot choc and, if I've got enough syns, a bit of spray cream and just watch something I like on tv (usually family guy), play games on my iPad and drink my hot choc. Feels like bliss and a great thing to look forward to during the day.

Welcome back to the fold ;) you have done it before I'm sure you do it again good luck ;)

Hello! I too am new to SW! I'm day 5 and going strong. Welcome back to it. For my motivation, I've got a small chalkboard in my study where I record my weekly weight, and how much I've lost as the weeks go on. It's a motivator when I'm having a "I could just eat that" moment, stops the temptation and spurs me on x

Back