Back to the best diet on the planet :D

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well after years of yo yo dieting, going back and forth from SW and WW, I have decided enough is enough and today I change my life for the better, im fed up of feeling like rubbish and feeling down on myself so its finally time to stop moanin and do something about it! SW is the best diet around, no measuring food and no depriving yourself just good healthy eating!

I am going back to group on Wednesday night but I am officially starting today to get myself broke in, i done a healthy shop so i have no excuse, i am determined to have a stone or more (if possible) off by xmas, i dont want to look like a turkey this xmas but rather the carcus of it hehe.. i will be doing a mixture of green days and extra easy and this time i know i can do it, not saying it will be easy but i will get there... looking forward to talkin to you all and getting some advice :D

Curvy xxxx

Welcome to the cult, erm, I mean bandwagon, Curvy!
Best of luck with your journey! x

Good luck and welcome back to SW hun, it really is the best diet plan out there in my opinion.

Glad to have you here! :)

I am glad you have decided SW is the one for you! I think this is the best eating plan there is. I lost about 1.5stone with WW about 8 years ago but I didnt feel I learned about healthy eating.

I've got a cold at the moment and all weekend I was thinking I wanted some proper comfort food, and I was able to have spaghetti bolognese, cheesy pasta with beans and chips, egg and beans. Yum! All within plan and all made me feel better! Yay! :drool:

Thank u everyone :D aww its so good u can still have comfort food its brill J i feel same about weight watchers all I done was eat rubbish with my points lol and i felt deprived! Where as with SW u never feel deprivedJ yaaayyy!

Back