Back to the good stuff!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hello all VLCDers! Ive tried VLCD in the best and its not worked for me but I am restarting Lipotrim on Monday under docs supervision! I had a baby a couple of months ago so I am more determined than ever to get this weight off and some more! I have been following WW but the weight is coming off ridiculously slow even though I followed the plan well. I have a big night out planned tommorow, then a trip to Alton Towers sunday.... then diet monday! Wish me luck, I truely need to do it this time. DOes anybody have any tips for the first few days?? When does it get easy? Thanks xx

i found if i didnt start on a monday that i would do better ,dont know just a mental thing i guess lol , i started tuesday and the week seems to have gone by quicker :)

Haha I suppose I sort of get it, but right now Im on Mat leave so every day is the same to me haha

Yes!... I agree with Fairy10 all my Monday diets(and there were a great many) seemed to get lost.!! If starting now or restarting I try for Thurs. or Fri.
Best of luck and you will do it.....just take one week at a time and try not to look too far forward...just be thankful for every lb. you lose.

good luck!

thank you guys xx

good luck yumymumy, i also start l/t on monday.

good luck to you to! fingers crossed for both of us! x

Hi yummymummy, my advice is to take each day as they come dont worry about tomorrow till it arrives and glug the water, if you find yourself struggling log in and read some of the posts they keep me going from day to day.I personally have found the first 2 weeks quite easy, maybe its because my system is used to eating crap I'm not sure but as i said 1 day at a time
Good luck xxx

:welcome:

Welcome YumyMumy and best of luck with starting Lipotrim.

If you cut down on carbs the best you can between now and when you start it will help reduce the carb withdrawal.

I also found Mondays not a good day to start a diet...never knew until now that others felt the same:D

Love Mini xxx

Good luck and welcome yumymumy. I started on a Monday, a new week a new me! It was the first day I could start and I couldn't wait!

It helped me get through the first week thinking about why I started the diet, that and the support of a good friend who had been on the diet a month already. I didn't find this site till 3 weeks in but I know others have said it helped them through their first week.

Keep yourself busy that first week (with a baby you'll have plenty to keep you busy!) as the more occupied you are the better.

Set yourself lots of little mini goals that are easily achieveable (I have 23!) Reward yourself for achieving each one with something nice, like bubble bath or new lippy. Someone, I think it's JuicyLucy, puts a £ away for each lb she loses to spend on her new wardrobe.

Drink plenty of water, at least 2L a day but no more than 6L, but sip it gradually during the day, don't try to drink too much at once.

Be prepared for the first week to be really rough but think ahead to how great you'll feel after your first WI.

Good luck hun.

x

Back