Back with a vengance

Hey there GG... (oooh I love that Seekers' song, I'll be humming it all day now).

Hope you're well. I'm mega impressed at your restraint!
x

Hey there GG... (oooh I love that Seekers' song, I'll be humming it all day now).

I used to think that they were singing "Geordie Girl" and that the song was about me when I was a very little girl. Probably because my mum, grandma and aunts used to make me sing it as a party trick! :eek:

Hello! I'm alive and well and survived week 2. In fact, I ran 10K on Sunday and have done bootcamp Saturday and yesterday (Tuesday).

I'm enjoying Dukan, and I'm thrilled that I'm losing *fat* (which I guess the excercise is helping with), but have to admit to a cheat meal on Sunday night (and it was GREAT!). I'm quite keen to stay out of ketosis if possible as I don't want to start messing with water weight. Thinking about it at the moment anyhow....

Have updated my sig. and have measured. An inch off my waist and off my tummy this week :)

Hope everyone else is well

you did what?????? you RAN????????? Wassat?!!

Mega impressed... also approve your decision to stay OUT of ketosis now that you're out. Best not to yoyo in and out...

:D

Hi all,

Have come to write in my diary because the last 2 weeks have been so crazy busy at work. I'm feeling v tired and v sorry for myself, and this usually leads me to eat rubbish, so I'm not going to do that.

So far today I've done an hour's bootcamp - seriously tough training, I'm as stiff as a board.

Have to go to a food festival (of all things) later, but I'm determined not to stray off plan. If I write it here now, for all to see, I've a better chance of survival. And will update later.....

Saturday's food

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon

Lunch
Salmon
Yog with courgette, mint, cucumber
Broccoli

Back