Back with avengance

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Hiya

I had to come off LT for 3 weeks due to a load of family do's which my parents said i'd got to join in at. They wanted me to stop for good now but I compromised with eating for 3 week then going back on as I'm no where near ready to come off. Been on LT again since Wednesday and came back on it really well and dropped 5lb so far (water I guess). But i've got a wedding dress to get into so I'm back as long as I can now. Hope everyone's been ok.

p.s. I missed my shakes and soup! I couldn't wait to get back into the swing of it lol

hey cathy welcome back, its crazy how you miss it eh! i had a virus so took 4/5days off feeling better now so gonna re start once again tomorrow?

Whens the big day ?

take care
sam x

8th August so I'm on the countdown now. Trying to get off as much as poss before my fittings. People keep telling me that stress will make my weight fall off but i'm not going to take the risk!

Aw, well best of luck xxx its nice to have a really special reason xxx

Well done cathy and welcome back xx

Thanks Toni, yeah I really wanna look good for new hubby in my dress but I've also done the daft thing of picking skinny bridesmaids so don't want them out doing me!

hope it all goes well cathy and starz xx

Thanks trekkie, p.s love the stewie photo!

Me too! watched every episode from seasons 1-6 (is that called obsession?) Stewie and Brian are my faves

Back