• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back with my tail between my legs!! (again)

:DHey Girls & Guys!
Well i'm back again!
For those of you that remember me... Hiya!

I've put on about a stone and half!!!:break_diet:
I need to get back on track before it sprials out of control. Hard i know with christmas coming up i know, hopefully i can do it tho!!!

Ps... Feel free to add me on Twitter or FB!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Welcome back and good luck! I've just rejoined sw after a few months off - I know what you mean about xmas, but here's to getting into a little black dress just in time for all the xmas parties!

...An update...
Well tonight I decided to go back to my Slimming World group. I think the support and the weekly weigh in is what i need to give me that extra push.
I wasn't really looking forward to it. Last time i was at the group was in April!!!!

Well i was glad to find out i had lost 3.5lbs since i was there in April... Which is nothing over the 7months gap i was absent i could have lost so much more... but i am so happy i did not gain. I was so sure i had gained about 7lbs since i had last been in the group.

My old consultant had moved on from the group so there was a new leader... I feel she is much better and more helpful already. (although the old consultant was brilliant- i just feel i will do much better with the new one already)

(i should just mention i am a 'target' member... Although i am 13lbs above my target at the moment:break_diet:)

I hope everyone is doing great!!! Thank you for your support here! :)

I will succeed!!!
WB to SW hun - keep us posted with progress and good luck xxx

Welcome back Hun....I remember you!!!

Well done on taking the step and joining a class. Good luck with your journey!!

xxxx

good luck and well done for going back to class, i always find that even when i'm dreading it, it's never as bad as i expect!! :)

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
welcome back chick, good luck with losing the weight again, i'm sure you'll do fab
I've just started doing slimming world again on Monday, but i dont think i can afford to go to the classes unfortunately :(

I've went back to basically the same weight as when i started a few years ago, which is depressing, as i had lost over 2 stone :(

Welcome back, I also am aiming to lose weight for xmas, it's a great motivator!

Hi welcome back to the group. I wasn't a member when you were here last so a big hello. Sending you lots of good vibes and hoping you can lose the weight you're hoping to lose xxxxx