Back with my tail between my legs!! (again)

cjtj

:DHey Girls & Guys!
Well i'm back again!
For those of you that remember me... Hiya!

I've put on about a stone and half!!!:break_diet:
I need to get back on track before it sprials out of control. Hard i know with christmas coming up i know, hopefully i can do it tho!!!

Ps... Feel free to add me on Twitter or FB!

Last edited:
Hello, welcome back and good luck with your weight loss xx

Welcome back and good luck! I've just rejoined sw after a few months off - I know what you mean about xmas, but here's to getting into a little black dress just in time for all the xmas parties!

...An update...
Well tonight I decided to go back to my Slimming World group. I think the support and the weekly weigh in is what i need to give me that extra push.
I wasn't really looking forward to it. Last time i was at the group was in April!!!!

Well i was glad to find out i had lost 3.5lbs since i was there in April... Which is nothing over the 7months gap i was absent i could have lost so much more... but i am so happy i did not gain. I was so sure i had gained about 7lbs since i had last been in the group.

My old consultant had moved on from the group so there was a new leader... I feel she is much better and more helpful already. (although the old consultant was brilliant- i just feel i will do much better with the new one already)

(i should just mention i am a 'target' member... Although i am 13lbs above my target at the moment:break_diet:)

I hope everyone is doing great!!! Thank you for your support here! :)

WB to SW hun - keep us posted with progress and good luck xxx

Welcome back Hun....I remember you!!!

Well done on taking the step and joining a class. Good luck with your journey!!

xxxx

good luck and well done for going back to class, i always find that even when i'm dreading it, it's never as bad as i expect!! :)

welcome back chick, good luck with losing the weight again, i'm sure you'll do fab
I've just started doing slimming world again on Monday, but i dont think i can afford to go to the classes unfortunately :(

I've went back to basically the same weight as when i started a few years ago, which is depressing, as i had lost over 2 stone :(

Welcome back, I also am aiming to lose weight for xmas, it's a great motivator!

Hi welcome back to the group. I wasn't a member when you were here last so a big hello. Sending you lots of good vibes and hoping you can lose the weight you're hoping to lose xxxxx

Back