Back with my tail between my legs

Guru

Silver Member
Hello everyone.

I've not been on for a while. After weeks of messing about and staying the same weight I fell off the wagon completely and put on 8lbs :(

However, since my weigh in on Thursday I've lost that, and a bit more, so by my next weigh in I hope to get down to the low 17s and really aim for the 16s. I would love to lose another stone by Christmas.

Back on sole source, and apart from the first day which was horrendous, I am doing okay.

I was wondering where you were! I hope you are ok and well done for getting back on it! I am so sure you will have another stone off by christmas :D

Good luck xx

hey guru! i remember you!- before i went off the rails too :) and now im back as well. stick at the first week, you know its the hardest, you'll get there and back into the swing of things xxx

i was just thinking about you yesterday, ended up deciding you must have gone on holiday and i had forgot. lol

good to have you back, good luck for next week!

Hello Guru

I too was wondering how you were getting on. Glad you are back on track, I've just had a 4 day blip and re-starting today. We can do it - success is within our reach!
Good Luck for next weigh-in x

Hey Guru, glad you're back. Last thing I remember you'd posted your pics looking great and then whoosh you disappeared!! I just love love love when people come back and finish what they started!! It means that CD really works and to my knowledge, is the only diet where you get maximum results in minimum time. Good luck on your restart Guru.

Good to see you back Guru. Hope the next few days are good to you, you'll easily have a stone off by Christmas.

Hi Guru, fancy seeing you here.....

Good luck mate, you can do it, you are the one that inspired me to start you know.

Aw, thanks falafel.

Jim you look AMAZING!

Yes I got new pics to motivate me, but it didn't work! However, a girl on another forum both falafel and I go on announced her pregnancy last week after only one month of trying to conceive. I have been trying for two and a half years and it gave me the kick up the arse I need to lose the weight so that I can start my IVF treatment in May.

maybe its the winter blues lol i fell off the wagon also, i went away for a week to visit family and my 810 week went out of the window, luckily i only put 1lb on, i did great last week until saturday, have had a struggled weekend but am hopefully back on track now.... good luck and welcome back Guru :):)

Thanks Guru! Though I've put 4lbs on *again* since Thursday... It seems to be the way at the moment, I really fluctuate over the course of the week, though Sunday dinner at my parents house will have contributed to that. I'll just have to run it off today :(

Hey Guru, good to see you back. I'm in much of the same position. I pretty much stopped doing CD at the beginning of June, went on holiday, faffed about for a few weeks kind of on plan, but not properly, and then stopped because of financial reasons. I planned to calorie count but I didn't, at all. I pretty much ate what I wanted when I wanted so I put on about 12lbs over those 5 months and I'm now back to calorie counting. I've lost 3lbs in the last 2 weeks, but I've still got such a long way to go! It's annoying to think of where I could be if I hadn't messed about with calorie counting, and where I would be if I'd carried on CD!

You're a determined woman, I'm sure that you'll soon be back on the wagon and it'll be the weight falling off in no time!

Good luck Guru - you know you can do it!!

Back