Back with my tail between my legs :(

I'm restarting ww for what feels like the millionth time :(

I gave propoints a go at the beginning of the year, but didn't really give it 100% and soon stopped bothering altogether.

My weight has crept up since and I feel awful :(

Trying to find a quick fix, I decided to give the dukan diet a go. I've lost 3lb in 2 days but feel like crap and I know it's not sustainable long term. I know the only way I'm going to lose weight and keep it off is if I get myself motivated and follow ww properly because I know it works for me.

I've been going through my propoints books and I'm going to do it on my own without meetings because I can't justify the cost at the moment. I never bothered to cancel my esource (kept telling myself I'd get back on track and then didn't!) so I can use that and the iPhone app.

It's going to take a while to get my head round propoints though, I think :(

Wow u sound exactly the same as me! I tried just after Xmas and was losing weight but just not quickly enough so I started Cambridge diet and loved it but just couldn't afford it any more and soon went back to my old habits!! I'm determined this time! Have got so many events coming up I just want to feel good!! Good luck! I have about 3 stone to lose and feel I'll never get there!! Xx

I'd like to lose 2.5 - 3st too. It's mad. When I first joined ww in 2003, I only had to lose 1.5st to get to goal!!

I can't believe how much weight I've let myself gain :(

I think we are nearly all the same. Just keep at it and if u have a bad week just forget about it and keep going. Cause this is our problem, we start and stop then look for a quick fix in the likes of Cambridge etc and cant stick to it, well some can, i defo cant. I last 1 day on it and my head was tormented. So i am aiming for xmas now. Pound a week should be nice

Yeah I'd be over the moon with 1lb a week! But theres always a wedding or a party n then I just think aww well I'll do a quick fix diet for now....n it's terrible!!! Gonna just do this and go to the gym and do it the RIGHT way this time!! Xx

1lb a week would be fine by me, too! Any weight off is a good thing!

I've done ok today :) well... Apart from the small problem of being convinced that I had made my salad for today's lunch and then opening my lunch box at lunch time to find that I had put the sausages and coleslaw in the box but had not actually made the salad part!! Still, the sausages and coleslaw were nice! Lol.

My first day back on track and I have 2pp left :) not really hungry either, although I know it's a use them or lose them kinda deal so I feel like I should eat something anyway! Lol

Haha ya donut that sounds like something I would do :) day ones gone well for me too, stayed within my points and haven't used any of ma weekly points so I'm happy. Next stop is to get ma big fat bum to the gym :) xx well done keep it up!!! Xx

Good luck at the gym :) I cancelled my gym membership recently :( I'm hoping to go to uni next year to study midwifery so I need to save as much money as possible if we want to survive financially while I'm a poor student for three years! Lol

I'm trying to convince myself to do more walking as exercise, but I'm rubbish at getting myself motivated to do it!

Ps... I've just made my lunch for tomorrow - including the salad! Lol

Hows it going?? I'm really proud of myself actually I've stuck to it 100% and even been to Zumba :) x

It's going well :)

I surprised myself yesterday. I had a really horrible day. Work was shocking and I got some really bad news that really knocked me for six.

I went into sainsburys on my way home from work, because I needed to get cat food, and spent 10 minutes standing in front of the "spreads" display debating the pros and cons of spending 30pp on a small jar of nutella. I love nutella. It's my favourite comfort food and I could easily eat an entire jar in one sitting, just straight from the jar with a teaspoon!

I ended up leaving sainsburys with the cat food and a multipack of crunchies and curly wurlys. I didn't eat healthily last night. My dinner consisted of two ww garlic and herb bread thingys, two crunchies and a curly wurly.

BUT I didn't waste 30pp on nutella either and I stayed within my daily pp allowance.

I've been much healthier today - ham & mustard salad for lunch, pasta with mushrooms and onions in a creamy garlic and herb sauce for dinner - but I'm still more proud of myself for yesterday than I am for today because in the past, I would definitely have blown my diet after a day like that. Not doing that feels like a big achievement :)

It's my weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm a bit nervous to see whether I've put back on any if the weight I lost during my brief flirtation with dukan lol.

Glad to hear it's going well for you too :)

Well, 3lb off. So I gained 1lb of the dukan loss back :(

3lb is a good loss for a week though. I'm just a bit nervous now that I might gain more back next week.

That'll teach me to stay away from poxy fad diets!

3lb is a really good loss... probably the reason you gained 1lb back is because your body having been deprived grabbed what it could get hold of and held on tight! Now you're eating well (don't worry about the curly wurly/crunchy night, we all do it!) your body should be happier to let the weight go, and you should continue to see a loss if you stick to it! You're doing really well and sound very positive :)

Aw well done 3lbs us great! And even if u do gain a bit after your fad diet at least y know it will come off again, but the RIGhT way this time. Im sooooo through with daddy diets! I have 3 weeks worth of Cambridge diet shakes left and I jeep saying I'll use them in an emergency but I'm just going to get rid of them otherwise they will always be there! I know they will work n I could use them to lose a stone or more in 3 weeks, bur then I'll just get depressed when I can't keep it up n the weight goes back on immediately!!! Soooooo let's forget the daddy diets forever and do it right n keep it off!!

Well done for not buying the nutell....I think u have more will power than me!!

I'm going to get weighed today. I only started ww Wednesday, but I have a bit if OCD lol and I only feel right weighing in on a Monday!! Start of the week and all that!

So, happy Monday!! New week, new start! Past mistakes done, and a new leaf :)

Have a fantastic week!!! Xxx

I had a crap weekend :( after my weigh in on Friday, we had my aunt and little cousin over for take away. We had pizza, which was fine - I tracked everything and used most of my weekly points. But Saturday was a disaster!

My other half was away and I went out with my aunt and cousin and I suggested just popping to sainsburys to buy some nice sandwiches or something for lunch, but my cousin wanted fish and chips and I gave in!

The worst bit is that, after tracking the fish and chips, instead of having a salad or something for dinner to stick within my points, I ended up having a mini binge and now I have a deficit of 14 points for the week :( not as bad as it would have been if I wasn't tracking everything, but bad enough.

I got back on track yesterday and I've had a good day today, so hopefully my weigh in on Friday won't be too bad.

On the positive side, that was the first time I tracked my post weigh in treat (I used to have a "day off" after my weigh in and did point anything I ate that day) and the first time I've tracked a binge - usually, when I know I've ruined the day, I give up tracking and usually end up eating even more!

So even though I'm disappointed in myself for falling off the wagon so early on, I'm proud of myself for tracking everything I ate and not letting it get completely out of control!

Exactly! That's what I'm like, I went our for a meal last night for ma friends bday and I ate my fav meal, but ice written it down. I wouldn't have done that if I wasnt on weightwatchers and would have got a dessert ;-) lol. And today I'll be going to the gym to try and claw my way back! Gonna get weighed today to see the damage.
It's all about small changes and just being more aware. Before, you would probs have had the fish n chips but never thought about ur again :)

We will get there!! :) today is a new day and every day is a fresh start :) xxx

Well, I've been good since Saturday. Stuck to my points and tried not to let my weekend slip up get me down.

I'm weighing in tomorrow though, and I'm a bit nervous. I hope I don't gain. I'll understand if i stay the same but I'll be really annoyed with myself if i gain.

Back