Back :(

MissChunkymonkey

Well im back :(

I stopped doing LT as i had met a lovely boy. All was going great, was amazingly happy only to find out yestoday he just wants to be "friends"

Turns out he likes slim girls and sadly im not one of em!

:(
So here i am again, trying to get my figure back.
First day again tomorrow.

Sorry to hear your relationship has broken down.

I'm a great believe in finding happiness on your own before you find it with someone else... so hopefully getting your goals on LT will be part of that.

Welcome back and good luck for the future!

Remember you are doing this for YOU, not for anyone else. Put your needs first :)

hi, i read this the other day
"someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else"

as ellie says do this for you no one else, best of luck ;)

I agree, You need to do this for YOU first x

Welcome back & Good Luck Xxx

aww sorry to hear it didn't work out hun. although if that was his reason, he only likes slim girls, you can look at it in 2 ways -

1) when you're slim its back on.
2) he's a very shallow man.

i prefer option 2 but then i don't know him!

good luck with your restart, and i'm sure you'll do great! but dont be giving up again for anyone! you're worth more than that!!

Take care xxx

I'm with Sarah - lose your weight (for yourself) then let him know that you don't like shallow boys... :D

Welcome back,,,and with the others..do this for you...your destiny is in your hands, no one elses.

Lets see what happens when you are slim...might be your chance to say to him that you prefer being friends, and get your own back on him.

Have a good week and keep looking forward to your ultimate goal.

Hi

Welcome back! & good luck with the diet! I'm sorry to hear about your relationship trouble; I know that I should be saying that you shouldn't lose weight for anyone, but, I can't help but think there'll be a lot of satisfaction in letting him know what he let go of ;-)

Hannah

The cheek of him saying that, well I am back on restart and on day 4 now and certainly getting back into the swing of it again and so can you this really is the quickest and easiest way to get the weight off and in a couple of months when you are at your target he will certainly see what he is missing.

Welcome back hun.

You were too good for him anyway!

x

hi, i read this the other day
"someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else"

as ellie says do this for you no one else, best of luck ;)

Had to say I just love that quote!! It's great and so true.

Best of luck restarting, you will be fine and just to echo what everybody else has said really, remember you are doing LT for you and nobody else. You can do it and will, just stay positive and keep logging on here for the support. I would never have lasted half as long if it wasn't for this forum.

Best of luck.

Welcome back & sorry to hear about that bloke... sounds like a prick to me anyway if he can't appreciate you for being you... sod him :D

Good luck on LT :) x

My ex got another girl pregnant so I dumped him (he was surprised for some reason! Not the brightest spark when I look back... ;P)
I went on to lose 7stone and had the pleasure of him BEGGING for me to take him back at a family party he'd gatecrashed. All my friends were hovering around in case I needed 'help' but I loved every minute of him complimenting me and begging (literally!) to take him back- it was one of the best nights of my life.
And no, I didn't take him back. Three months later I met my Husband!

Welcome back & sorry to hear about that bloke... sounds like a prick to me anyway if he can't appreciate you for being you... sod him :D

Good luck on LT :) x

Never one to mince words are you Howdy:flirt2:, but I'm with you on that, he is an idiot for dumping someone for such a pathetic reason!

Lol Irishmum, well done for letting him beg and turning him down, deserves him right!

x

Lol Irishmum, well done for letting him beg and turning him down, deserves him right!

x
It was great! It was in my local, in front of all my friends & family (who knew why I'd dumped him!)on a busy night. I was on a stool and he had to kneel beside me, for about 4hrs- half of which I totally ignored him!- so really he totally humiliated himself! Brilliant!! :D:D:D

Then again, you may meet someone like my OH who loved me fat when he first met me.....and perhaps evens prefers me that way!!!!! But don't worry girls.......I'm hopefully never gonna put back on the 50 lbs.

Thankyou guys and girls :)
Made me smile :D
Altho losing weight just to show him what hes missed out on does sound veerryy appealing

Altho losing weight just to show him what hes missed out on does sound veerryy appealing

There's nothing better than seeing an ex when your looking daaaaaamn fine :D

I've got a situation like that coming up at the end of the month which is why I'm busting a gut to get back into shape...

In the words of Jim Bowen on Bullseye.... "Look at what you could've won !" :D

Back