Back...

FrozenAngel

So after being very naughty for a while, I am back and being very good to make up for my naughtyness, I fell off the wagon and then couldn't stop. I guess the bright side is that I stayed the same weight during my pig like weeks.

I'm now staying at my families house whilst my son is away and my OH is away on buisness, meaning no incentive to eat as I don't have to prepare meals for anyone, so it's making the rerun of the first week alot easier.

I'm just starting my third day now of being 100% and essentially I'm not hungry what so ever, I'm just a pig and think about food constantly. I'm hoping by the time I go home on Monday, after foing 6days the pig in me will settle down and the mad cravings will stop.

I have also rediscovered coffee, which is great, black no sugar and gives me something else to taste apart from chocolate shakes and water.

Heres to being very good, getting back on the wagon and losing my fat ass, as well as my fat other things lol.

hiya there, and welcome back.
good luck on your LP journey.
x

Welcome back FrozenAngel.. I am glad i am not the only one who sees food as there to be stuffed!! lol

Lots of luck on your LT journey x x

Thanks!!

It's a pain when I think of how much I would have lost if I actually behaved myself.
Will power is essential. It seems I'm lacking in it recently. lols

And yes! Food is there to be scoffed and enjoyed. I have to keep telling myself. Behave yourself now, food will be there at the end of the diet, and you will be slimmer. lol

You can do it hun xx :)

Back