back

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sharon kim, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    just got my internet connected today after moving house, got weighed and ive stayed the same which im not going to moan about as ive has nothing but take aways since friday night i managed to lose a part from my cooker in the move which ive now found and it will be fixed tomorrow, we finished moving at 10 on sunday night and id done most of the unpacking by 6am monday so not much to do now thank god lol, hows every ones weight loss plans going?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Cool beans - staying the same is a good result for a week of take aways! I am desperate for a chineese but desperatly fighting the urge! :( Im glad ur all unpacked and the move went ok! xx

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hiiii honey good to see you back. get on msn. sounds like the move went OK? how are you feeling xxx

5. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome back!.. you seem to be getting sorted now after your move.. and thats great a STS after takeaways, dont blame you as having to think about cooking would have been a nightmare for you too.. well, esp with a wonky cooker :)

i'm not doing brill on my week of slimfast and low carbs.. but have been in hospital for an op this last week so haven't been in dieting mode.. weigh in 2 moro, will see what damage has been done then start afresh for another week :rolleyes:

hope you are settled in soon x

6. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - welcome back babes! Glad to hear you're all moved and unpacked, bet you're glad that's all behind you now!

STS after takeways - well done!! Must have been all that energy you used for moving house, which I bet was a lot!

Take care xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.