back

sharon kim

Silver Member
just got my internet connected today after moving house, got weighed and ive stayed the same which im not going to moan about as ive has nothing but take aways since friday night i managed to lose a part from my cooker in the move which ive now found and it will be fixed tomorrow, we finished moving at 10 on sunday night and id done most of the unpacking by 6am monday so not much to do now thank god lol, hows every ones weight loss plans going?

Cool beans - staying the same is a good result for a week of take aways! I am desperate for a chineese but desperatly fighting the urge! :( Im glad ur all unpacked and the move went ok! xx

welcome back!.. you seem to be getting sorted now after your move.. and thats great a STS after takeaways, dont blame you as having to think about cooking would have been a nightmare for you too.. well, esp with a wonky cooker :)

i'm not doing brill on my week of slimfast and low carbs.. but have been in hospital for an op this last week so haven't been in dieting mode.. weigh in 2 moro, will see what damage has been done then start afresh for another week :rolleyes:

hope you are settled in soon x

Hi - welcome back babes! Glad to hear you're all moved and unpacked, bet you're glad that's all behind you now!

STS after takeways - well done!! Must have been all that energy you used for moving house, which I bet was a lot!

Take care xx

Back